Three Word Tolkien Trivia

Mistlos

Reminder of Compromise
Aragorn or whoever it was that wanted the people trapped in Helm's Deep to escape through the secret passages? Or Denethor or whoever it was recalling secret passages for the escape of the steward's family? Or my memory's failed and I'm inventing thigns. 😅

Norbert

Rider of Rohan.
Aragorn or whoever it was that wanted the people trapped in Helm's Deep to escape through the secret passages? Or Denethor or whoever it was recalling secret passages for the escape of the steward's family? Or my memory's failed and I'm inventing thigns. 😅
The answer isn't among these ones. I'll give a hint. This person, we meet him/her in the First Age.

Thingolanor

Sesquipedalian
The Ring of Barahir?
Yep, that's the answer. It doesn't make a difficult riddle, but it is one of my favorite elements in the story. The Ring of Barahir may be the oldest physical object ever mentioned in the Lord of the Rings (besides the Star of Earendil and its Silmaril, which is inaccessible anyway, and potentially the Palantiri). It was made in Valinor and came to Middle-Earth with the exiled Noldor, which makes it at least 7,000 years old by the Fellowship of the Ring, and most likely a few thousand years older than that. That means it's older than the Sun and Moon! Anyway, you're up.

Devolved

Yep, that's the answer. It doesn't make a difficult riddle, but it is one of my favorite elements in the story. The Ring of Barahir may be the oldest physical object ever mentioned in the Lord of the Rings (besides the Star of Earendil and its Silmaril, which is inaccessible anyway, and potentially the Palantiri). It was made in Valinor and came to Middle-Earth with the exiled Noldor, which makes it at least 7,000 years old by the Fellowship of the Ring, and most likely a few thousand years older than that. That means it's older than the Sun and Moon! Anyway, you're up.

It helps that I had eyed that ring as a choice for a riddle a while back. ;)

Let's try...

Pass Flumes Dale

Norbert

Rider of Rohan.
Ok, I don't think it's the right answer, but since nobody is guessing anything I'll try to make the game going. 😁
So, is it the valley itself? Dale is between the south-western and south-eastern arms of the Lonely Mountain.
(I could be WAY off.)

Devolved

I may have thrown this kinda off the path saying "less watery" for it is a watery thing/place, just not a whole lake's worth of water.

The Mirrormere is involved.