We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    HiddenHoard T3 B3 Hrimil Bugs out

    Hello Everyone!

    Currently we are doing T3 B3 as an kinship and we are wiped everytime by hrimil on the last phase. basicly what happens is he heals himself fully. resets aggro and everyone misadventures!
    We have sended in multiple tickets over the past 4 weeks but so far there is neither an confirmation if its really an bug or something we might do wrong!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GO7-o1Ne7g

    Would be nice to know if there are also other kins struggling with this and if any of the GM can actually look at this so we know we can inspect an fix if its an bug!

    cheers!

  2. #2
    This has happened to us 9 times now!

    More footage, from a different time.

    Always happens after the last wave.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5bxjaIzUI

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeggallan View Post
    Hello Everyone!

    Currently we are doing T3 B3 as an kinship and we are wiped everytime by hrimil on the last phase. basicly what happens is he heals himself fully. resets aggro and everyone misadventures!
    We have sended in multiple tickets over the past 4 weeks but so far there is neither an confirmation if its really an bug or something we might do wrong!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GO7-o1Ne7g

    Would be nice to know if there are also other kins struggling with this and if any of the GM can actually look at this so we know we can inspect an fix if its an bug!

    cheers!
    It's working as intended. It's an enrage timer. You can't take that long to kill the boss. You need to improve your dps plain and simple. That is to discourage people to just stack healers/tanks/support to clear bosses with little risk.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerthan1997 View Post
    It's working as intended. It's an enrage timer. You can't take that long to kill the boss. You need to improve your dps plain and simple. That is to discourage people to just stack healers/tanks/support to clear bosses with little risk.
    Shouldnt be. there has been nothing said about an enrage timer. it doesnt matter this is just one of the video we have got 10 of those. it happens sometimes already after 15 minutes. so it cannot be an enrage timer

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeggallan View Post
    Shouldnt be. there has been nothing said about an enrage timer. it doesnt matter this is just one of the video we have got 10 of those. it happens sometimes already after 15 minutes. so it cannot be an enrage timer
    If you have activated the boss but haven't entered combat with it, the enrage timer is still ticking btw

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeggallan View Post
    Shouldnt be. there has been nothing said about an enrage timer. it doesnt matter this is just one of the video we have got 10 of those. it happens sometimes already after 15 minutes. so it cannot be an enrage timer
    Also if Durin dies, same thing happens

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerthan1997 View Post
    If you have activated the boss but haven't entered combat with it, the enrage timer is still ticking btw
    we never triggered the boss without going. normally our try take to 34 mins before 20% phase after that its an immediatly wipe. but an boss shouldnt work with misadventure if its enrages that doesnt make any sence. idk how an normal clear looks like. most youtube videos are aswell on 34 35 minutes

    also to add when prime cleared it it took them over 50 minutes and nothing happoned to them

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeggallan View Post
    we never triggered the boss without going. normally our try take to 34 mins before 20% phase after that its an immediatly wipe. but an boss shouldnt work with misadventure if its enrages that doesnt make any sence. idk how an normal clear looks like. most youtube videos are aswell on 34 35 minutes

    also to add when prime cleared it it took them over 50 minutes and nothing happoned to them
    They added that enrage timer some time ago, it's just insta wipe if you take too long.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerthan1997 View Post
    They added that soft enrage timer some time ago, it's just insta wipe if you take too long.
    Is it in the patch notes somewhere?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeggallan View Post
    Is it in the patch notes somewhere?
    Not in the patch notes but I think they just forgot to add it in previous patches so they put it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerthan1997 View Post
    Not in the patch notes but I think they just forgot to add it in previous patches so they put it.
    hmm feels weird but yeah it can be so. hopefully SSG can say that soon....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload