We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Will these brawler cosmetics soon see the light of day??

I love the teased brawler armour sets but wonder if we will see them in game any time soon. I haven't been able to find them anywhere in game, althought the sets have been teased in pictures for months now
    I'd love to see how the rohan and dwarven sets would look on my character. Thank you, Lotro team, for the awesome cosmetics you create! Keep up the good work!!

Dwarven set: (maybe Moria??)
    https://imgur.com/u8ORIR6

Rohan set:
    https://imgur.com/z1wfAzy

I'd also love to hear if we would ever get beornings integrated the same way brawlers seem to be, by adding unique cosmetics for these classes.
    At this moment beornings (and brawlers in a lot of cases) share cosmetics with other classes' armour sets throughout the game (Erebor raid sets, Helegrod raid setes, Rift raid sets to name a few). I think that's a shame.
    Also, I hope to see a 'Steed of the Beorning' + 'Steed of the Brawler' in the future...

Isn't there still lacking a lvl 65 (either Barad Guldur or Ost Dunhoth) Brawler set? Could use one of those for that
    Eats like a Hobbit, drinks like a Dwarf, farts like an Orc...

I think the question is: Is there any brawler cosmetics at all (i.e. battle helm, battle cape), apart from the ones on a newly created brawler?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tarhunmir View Post
    I think the question is: Is there any brawler cosmetics at all (i.e. battle helm, battle cape), apart from the ones on a newly created brawler?
    I have seeing some Brawler sets but the skin seem reused from other classes. Same problem happened with beorning, the devs didn't added a trully beorning style armour set & outfits till they created the landscape zones for that race/class & they actually did something similar to what the players were already inclined to give the look to their beorning toons. At least a brawler is simply a feisty drunkard with overpowered gauntlets so not hard to pull out that look with the already existing outfit themes. Maybe other players that have created brawlers can share their outfit combos here, just for fun & that may give you some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I have seeing some Brawler sets but the skin seem reused from other classes. Same problem happened with beorning, the devs didn't added a trully beorning style armour set & outfits till they created the landscape zones for that race/class & they actually did something similar to what the players were already inclined to give the look to their beorning toons. At least a brawler is simply a feisty drunkard with overpowered gauntlets so not hard to pull out that look with the already existing outfit themes. Maybe other players that have created brawlers can share their outfit combos here, just for fun & that may give you some ideas.
    I have only checked Tinnudir, Hytbold and Dol Amroth.
    There is no Evendim set for brawler (which should be quest rewards and barterable from the reputation vendor).
    The Hytbold set is consistent with other classes in style (which I never like).
    The Dol Amroth set is just a copy of the Beorning set.

I have only checked Tinnudir, Hytbold and Dol Amroth.
    There is no Evendim set for brawler (which should be quest rewards and barterable from the reputation vendor).
    The Hytbold set is consistent with other classes in style (which I never like).
    The Dol Amroth set is just a copy of the Beorning set.
    The Dol Amroth beorning set skin, is just a copy of the warden set skin & the Helegrod brawler set skin is a copy of the champ set skin.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    The Dol Amroth beorning set skin, is just a copy of the warden set skin & the Helegrod brawler set skin is a copy of the champ set skin.
    What a shame.

So they tease us with this 'brawler look' with battle helm and battle cape on new characters and promos, but offer nothing brawler-ish in the rest of the game.

By the way, how common are gauntlets in quest rewards? Are they on the same level as staves and runestones?
    At the moment I feel that the only way to get them aside from class quests is crafting.

And the gauntlets don't seem to fit dwarves too.
    They always poke through the back of the upper arm when the dwarf is running.

We have plans to bring the punching Brawler asset armor to the game in one of our near-future game updates.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

The Lorien set from caras galadhon is in game, and looks really nice. but the matching gauntlet cosmetic for the set that they showed in the class previews and advertisements is missing. Otherwise though the gear is available from the brawler trainer/trader with all the other class trainers, and takes drops from dar narbugud to barter for. It acts as the lvl 60 set as well i believe, so if youre leveling a brawler you can use that.

The Lorien Brawler set from DN is completely unique and looks very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have plans to bring the punching Brawler asset armor to the game in one of our near-future game updates.
    While you are at it, please do the same with the forgotten beorning looks. They have absolutely nothing beorning style on any the beorning sets (appart the 2 intro sets & the Vales sets). Everything that is currently beorning style is players personal outfit combinations arrangements, not a formal set.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Good to hear this!
    Thanks Cord!

Quote Originally Posted by theultimatekyle View Post
    The Lorien set from caras galadhon is in game, and looks really nice. but the matching gauntlet cosmetic for the set that they showed in the class previews and advertisements is missing. Otherwise though the gear is available from the brawler trainer/trader with all the other class trainers, and takes drops from dar narbugud to barter for. It acts as the lvl 60 set as well i believe, so if youre leveling a brawler you can use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    The Lorien Brawler set from DN is completely unique and looks very cool.
    The Lorien sets are probably the most beautifully designed armour sets I have seen in the game. I will send my hunter to take a look then.

But I mostly play solo, so they are always off-limits for me. I think I am open to making an attempt if I have the time and can get some helping hands.

The Lorien sets are probably the most beautifully designed armour sets I have seen in the game. I will send my hunter to take a look then.
    Unfortunately, as the class armour barters are attatched to the class trainers you can only look at / buy the set on the class you are on, as a Hunter you would only have access to view and buy the Hunter set. You'd need a Brawler capable of entering Caras Galadhon to view the set.

But I mostly play solo, so they are always off-limits for me. I think I am open to making an attempt if I have the time and can get some helping hands.
    DN is very quick and easy these days, just grab a couple of random people for the last boss and smash smash your way through it

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Unfortunately, as the class armour barters are attatched to the class trainers you can only look at / buy the set on the class you are on, as a Hunter you would only have access to view and buy the Hunter set. You'd need a Brawler capable of entering Caras Galadhon to view the set.
    True. I recalled this shortly after.

But I found the page showing all of the sets on the wiki!
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Arm...3%A2r_Narbugud