We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Issue 234 of the LOTRO Beacon is now available!

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, February 4th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

First!

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, who would you choose and why?

Legolas because his elf eyes can see danger from a thousand miles away

I would choose Fighty McFightsalot because she is awesome!
    Last edited by Boraxxe; Jan 28 2022 at 05:03 PM.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

wrong account used.
    Last edited by Boraxxe; Jan 28 2022 at 05:08 PM. Reason: oops wrong account- redo

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, who would you c

It would be Legolas because he is just so powerful.

(Ok correct account now) Definitely Sam so I never have to cook again!

(Sorry Bo )

...when in doubt...twirl...
    Crickhollow: Wisa/Weesa, Elvisa/Elvysa and many other Elv's, Reaboj, Sunberry, Altheah, Ooma's and some others. Landroval: Sunnberry, Raynbel, Starberry, Burraberry, Sugarree, Magnolia, and a bunch of others too. Anor: Elviska, Wisa, Elvisa, and more. Laurelin: Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa Gwaihir: Sunberry. Belegaer: Sunberry.
    Sirannon: Sunberry. Treebeard: Wisa,Moonberry, Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa and more. Brandywine: Raynberry

Gandalf, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
    Gandalf, of course.
    Samwise Gamgee. Because he knows the importance of good salt in cooking
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Bill the Pony. Bill was a winner a few weeks ago and who knows, might win again!

I would want to be with Gandalf.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Gimli, because Dwarves.

Frodo.

Not afraid to solo, and has that cool ring...

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, who would you c

Bill the pony, because he could carry some of my stuff

Fellowship member #9.5: Smeagol. Between the constant muttering, unexpected betrayals, or sudden bursts of madness, he NEVER makes the journey boring...

"If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, who would you choose and why?"
    Bill the pony coz of being a pony.

Tuilerie is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Student of Ainulindalë

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your jourey, ...

...who would you choose and why?

Bill the pony! I always felt sad when he fled in fear as the Watcher in the Water attacked, but rejoiced as he in Battle of Bywater kicked his former master, Bill Ferny, in the backside.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar, Laurelin

Gandalf. Because he can tell me the history of all the places I go like a tour guide

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, ...

Meriadoc Brandybuck - because I will never *not* stop to smell the roses, or daisies, or heather, or gladdens, or any number of other lovely blossoms and wonderful green, growing things about Middle Earth, and his fount of homespun herb-lore and potential shared enthusiasm would be pleasant to have on hand. And of course, it is always good to have a Hobbit around, to keep things light and, well, Merry!

For fun he can help me hone my stone-throwing skills on yet another randomized Tracery reward box in the (probably vain) hope that, if you shake it up enough, something actually useful might pop out. Because this sounds like way more fun than dragging myself through yet another School/Library run. (I don't like dragging game gripes into these fun threads, but this is probably the first non-cosmetic feature that has frustrated me this much, and I am quite aware that I am not alone. Apologies to those readers who may not be familiar with the LI grind - you have a marvelous universal headache to partake in eventually.)
    Last edited by SalixArbuscula; Jan 29 2022 at 07:03 AM.
    Native Crickhollower, also on Anor and Treebeard
    Weirwillow, et alts

If I could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join me permanently on my journey, I would choose Gandalf because we can have some interesting conversations, and he can kick (or burn) some backsides.

Legolas, for certain. I could really use some of the eyesight of the fair people. Seeing the difference between an eagle and a nazgul from miles afar could prove quite useful
    Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
    Ring a dong! hop along! fal lal the willow!
    Tom Bom, jolly Tom, Tom Bombadillo!

That's an easy one - Gandalf. He is one of the Istari and a good one

Wink If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, February 4th. Good luck!
    If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey, who would you choose and why?:

Well Peregrin Took of course! The Bullroarer Took's blood is strong in him. He will enjoy going into adventures & see distant lands while help mending Middle Earth.

If I could adventure with any member of the Fellowship, I would travel with . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, February 4th. Good luck!
    . . . well, it depends on which alt I have, but my Hunter would definitely be happy to let Boromir go crazy in tank mode.

If you could have a member of the Fellowship of the Ring join you permanently on your journey

it would be Pippin for sure, just to have some good laughs on the way!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast