We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any Way to Buy LP Codes?

Is there any way I can purchase LOTRO points for someone else using LP codes or a gift card?

It's near impossible to find any up to date info on the LOTRO website or store about this, and from what I can tell through Google searches it seems like there's no way to do it, but I see streamers offering free LP codes all the time, so how are they doing it?

Thanks!
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

I've never heard of this, I would like to know also.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    Is there any way I can purchase LOTRO points for someone else using LP codes or a gift card?

It's near impossible to find any up to date info on the LOTRO website or store about this, and from what I can tell through Google searches it seems like there's no way to do it, but I see streamers offering free LP codes all the time, so how are they doing it?

Thanks!
    Same way Cordovan hands out free LP codes for the Beacon competition winner. You'd have to start typing !raffle during such streams and hope you get lucky. Seems like inducements to keep reading and watching them. Likewise the gaining of a free code to raffle off, an inducement to keep on message. The danger being to purchase codes in the market yourself to chase further subs or to buy standing on a chosen platform to give the appearance of higher standing. "Influencers"; victims all the way down.

Unless I have misunderstood your post . The only way to " gift" anyone Lps or valars etc really from what I have heard is to give your friend/kinmate a preset charge card , preset to the price of your gift tax included .
    A post very similiar to this was floating about the forums a month back .