We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What do you do with low crafting Enhancement runes?

I am getting Enhancement runes from quests, but they are too low level to fit into my LI weapon.

What do you do with these runes?
    They aren't worth much if you sell them. Do most people just trash these, or save for a possible future update?

not sure. so far just saving them for my level 100 alt who may never play again.

Supposedly enhancement runes will be useful again in the future when the rewards track comes out. So it is best to hang on to them for now.

Planned for U32, so probably in a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by soltasword View Post
    Supposedly enhancement runes will be useful again in the future when the rewards track comes out. So it is best to hang on to them for now.
    I thought IXP runes were the currency for reward track not LI enhancement runes. So, enhancement runes are saved for potential alts or trashed.

I misread that, JERH is right.

Out-leveled enhancement runes are vendor trash, sadly. Even if you plan new characters. At low level you get more runes than you need.

Worth saving in case playing an alt becomes something you want to do, nice big stack sizes to store on a mule.

I guess you haven't leveled a character in the new system?

My freah lvl 60 toon has 30+ purples (upto lvl 95) and 15 teals up to 115) in storage, plus some unusable rare ones due to a bug with star-lits. Even if I wouldn't get any rewards for the next 30 or so levels I'd be fine with enhancement runes.

You can't regret throwing something out if you don't throw it out. I can get over regretting keeping something if I have the storage space. I'm a glass half full guy.

I'm saving low-level runes into an alt, in hope one day they'll disenchant into something - a small IXP rune or whatever (scripts? Not likely but...) You never know with SSG.

Quote Originally Posted by soltasword View Post
    Good idea to save them!!

I was tossing them... but now that you mention it, there may be changes to the rewards track comes out (!?)
    I'm SAVING them from now on.