We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deepscrave - Indicate which tier we're on

Three dimensional space is difficult to navigate with a two dimensional map. I appreciate the elevator, and quests telling us which level a quest is found. However, as I wander around, trying to learn the geography and geometry, I lose track of which tier I'm on. Would be really helpful if the game would tell us where a player is, such as under the radar map where it gives our current coordinates. It could say something like "Deepscrave - Middle Tier", or "Deepscrave - Upper Tier".

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroniel View Post
    Three dimensional space is difficult to navigate with a two dimensional map. I appreciate the elevator, and quests telling us which level a quest is found. However, as I wander around, trying to learn the geography and geometry, I lose track of which tier I'm on. Would be really helpful if the game would tell us where a player is, such as under the radar map where it gives our current coordinates. It could say something like "Deepscrave - Middle Tier", or "Deepscrave - Upper Tier".

Thanks!
    Been wrestling with this a bit myself; "Upper Tier" is were you first enter Aslif; "Middle Tier" is one level down the stairs. "Catwalks" is only the entrance to Dhurstock; "Ground Floor" is self-explanatory. What I find more confusing is the failure to distinguish which "road" is on which level.

This is a preview of the Overlays that will be included with MoorMap for Deepscrave. It shows the Lower Tier in green, Middle Tier in blue, Upper Tier in gold, and the Catwalk in red.

ScreenShot_2021-12-08_231338_0

This may help some people see where the walkways of each tier go and what is accessible from each. Once MoorMap is updated, you will be able to apply each Overlay independantly so you can focus on a particular tier without the somewhat confusing overlaps.
    Last edited by Garan; Dec 08 2021 at 11:17 PM.

Wow, this is very helpful - thank you! I only wish I had had this 3 weeks ago when I was doing Deepscrave :-) But it'll come in handy with my alts :-)
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.