We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How does my 140 character get access to the resource dailies in Steepset?

One of my characters is 140 and has done everything in Mattugard; this character has access to the battles and the resource dailies.

In contrast, I got another character to 140, and was expecting this to trigger access to the resource dailies, but it did not.

My question: what is the minimum that this aforementinoed 140 character has to do or finish to get access to the resource dailies?

My apologies if this has been asked already (I didn't see it in a quick scan, and hope I didn't miss something right in front of me), and any replies or knowledge drops will be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by iloverach View Post
    One of my characters is 140 and has done everything in Mattugard; this character has access to the battles and the resource dailies.

In contrast, I got another character to 140, and was expecting this to trigger access to the resource dailies, but it did not.

My question: what is the minimum that this aforementinoed 140 character has to do or finish to get access to the resource dailies?

My apologies if this has been asked already (I didn't see it in a quick scan, and hope I didn't miss something right in front of me), and any replies or knowledge drops will be appreciated!
    Perhaps it's reputation based, or there may be some trigger based on the Durin storyline. I have access to the dailies, but I have no idea of which point they became available. They were just there one time when I went back to the Steepset. I'd compare reputation and Durin's arc between your two characters and see if there are any differences. Also, check the character has done the mission opening quest, as that could be a trigger too.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

i dont see the quest too, im 140 , done the book , kindred reputation, done missions and done some prince ingor quest at the missions
    also some relogging , but no rings

You did join the Zhelruka Allegiance? Not saying this will solve it, just checking everything that might remotely have to do with it.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostron View Post
    i dont see the quest too, im 140 , done the book , kindred reputation, done missions and done some prince ingor quest at the missions
    also some relogging , but no rings
    When you reach 140 you get a quest, Conquering the 3 peaks, to talk to the quest gives: Zova, Agatur, Zadokh & Brathi. After you do that you get to see their quests.
    It may happen that they look like they have no rings, but if you approach & click on them, they do have quests.

Afaik, only reaching 140 is enough to open dailies. Allegiance is a requirement for missions to open but not for Reclaiming Gundabad dailies.
    Home base: Gladden
    Outfit Collection

allegiance im level 6, will look for that 3 peaks quest

dont have the quest , Conquering the 3 peaks , also not in completed, tried to talk to any of them but cant

also have 12 dwaf-made treasures, maybe something to do with it?

dont have the quest , Conquering the 3 peaks , also not in completed, tried to talk to any of them but cant
    I'm seeing quite a few players reporting your same issue Lostron. I wonder what went wrong on SSG's side but it sounds players hitting 140 aren't receiving the quest I mentioned... I'm pretty sure without completing it the bestower NPCs won't have the repeatables.

When I wrote the regional guide both from my BR experience and modifications as I went through the expansion live, reaching 140 meant triggering that "Conquering" quest and accessing the dailies (you can find my info here).

Thanks for checking on the quest tho, I'm no dev & have no way to help unravel this except by comparing it to my own experience.
    Home base: Gladden
    Outfit Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    I'm seeing quite a few players reporting your same issue Lostron. I wonder what went wrong on SSG's side but it sounds players hitting 140 aren't receiving the quest I mentioned... I'm pretty sure without completing it the bestower NPCs won't have the repeatables.

When I wrote the regional guide both from my BR experience and modifications as I went through the expansion live, reaching 140 meant triggering that "Conquering" quest and accessing the dailies (you can find my info here).

Thanks for checking on the quest tho, I'm no dev & have no way to help unravel this except by comparing it to my own experience.
    thanks for helping

Original poster here.

It turns out that to get access to the resource dailies, I was failing to note that when my character hit 140, a quest "Conquering the Three Peaks" was bestowed. When I did that quest, which is simply talking to a few people in Steepset, my character got access to the resource dailies and the battles.

My character had no deeds or prior quests done in Gundabad to get it.

So it looks like (1) hit 140, (2) do that auto-bestowed quest and you're good to go.

Thanks for the replies.

I happened to be in Gloomingtarn when I got that quest bestowed. I don't think that's a requirement, but I did read something about being someplace "for bestowal" but it might've been the 7 crystals quest. Just in case it helps to be in different parts of Gundabad.

this morning the quest popped up

thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    When you reach 140 you get a quest, Conquering the 3 peaks
    I did not receive that quest when my character reached 140 but I also have not yet bought Gundabad.
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.

Quote Originally Posted by iloverach View Post

I am having this issue with my Champ. I remember getting the pop-up on my first two 140s; it never popped up for this guy. I hit 140 yesterday and it still hasn't popped up. Searched all through my quest log and it's not there. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I had a couple quests sitting in my Quest Actions Available, so I cleared those out, re-logged, and it popped up. Seems there might be a slight bug in how it pops up. Hope this helps if anyone else has the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Connrad View Post
    I am having this issue with my Champ. I remember getting the pop-up on my first two 140s; it never popped up for this guy. I hit 140 yesterday and it still hasn't popped up. Searched all through my quest log and it's not there. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I had a couple quests sitting in my Quest Actions Available, so I cleared those out, re-logged, and it popped up. Seems there might be a slight bug in how it pops up. Hope this helps if anyone else has the issue.
    I had the same issue. I had a mission quest called "Gates of Gundabad" or something like that. You pick it up at Asuma in AK in Elderslade. Once i completed that, i relogged in Steepest and the quest "Conquering the Three Peaks" showed up. That gave me access to the resource quests. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Consilior View Post
    I had the same issue. I had a mission quest called "Gates of Gundabad" or something like that. You pick it up at Asuma in AK in Elderslade. Once i completed that, i relogged in Steepest and the quest "Conquering the Three Peaks" showed up. That gave me access to the resource quests. Hope this helps.
    Wait - does this mean that to take part in Gundabad end game you have to have done the missions intro which requires you to have bought Wo3P or BoA? Or is the mission intro also included if you bought Gundabad? Not that I am effected by this, I own all the packages, but I would find it a strange business move if in order to play current end game you would be required to own previous quest packs. *pondering*
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Consilior View Post
    That fixed the issue for me. Look for the quest "Conquering the Three Peaks" to pop up in the drop down ring option when you log in ( it appears for about 2 minutes).

Does anyone know how to trigger this if you bought the Gundabad expansion after hitting 140? I joined the Zhelruka Allegiance, did the first quest, logged in and out several times, talked to everyone in Steepset and Vernozal with no luck.

Hello,

I have the same issue.... support is not answering

Any solution given from support for this popup issues?
    This issue is reported since Nov 19 2021 and it has still no answer from support.

Lodged a ticket no response

My first toon got this triggered fine as soon as I hit level 140. My next two did not trigger this no matter what I do, I compared the first toon with second two and literally there is no difference apart from the class!

I am levelling my fourth to 140, which is a different race and class, I hope it triggers with that one atleast. Btw I have lodged a ticket, so far no response.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_matter View Post
    My first toon got this triggered fine as soon as I hit level 140. My next two did not trigger this no matter what I do, I compared the first toon with second two and literally there is no difference apart from the class!

I am levelling my fourth to 140, which is a different race and class, I hope it triggers with that one atleast. Btw I have lodged a ticket, so far no response.
    I have 3 others at 140 and it all triggered for them. It's just this one character that was 140 before buying the expansion that isn't getting it.

I also opened a ticket on Friday. Now on the 5th day with no response.

Today when I logged in after the update I had 2 quests pop up

Gundabad Awaits
    Conquering the Three Peaks

My ticket hasn't been touched so I'm hoping this was a bug that was fixed in the update.

Quote Originally Posted by PerinStone View Post
    Today when I logged in after the update I had 2 quests pop up

Gundabad Awaits
    Conquering the Three Peaks

My ticket hasn't been touched so I'm hoping this was a bug that was fixed in the update.
    No it was not fixed, is still a bug. The reason of popup the quests by you and the others was the server restart. That means, all they have this issue, need to wait until a server restart.
    That's 1x in the week.