We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tiny font size in deeds and quest logs

I cannot read the tiny font print in the Deed and in the Quest logs. The yellow on buff in deeds is particularly cruel, whoever thought that up... am i missing something? Every other box on the screen can be improved.

Thanks for help, my eyes are only getting older by the day

I absolutely agree about the deed log! Gold letters on a yellow background with a drop shadow! Violates every rule of readability! I've submitted several suggestions (pleas) to improve the readability of the deed log, for those of us with poor eye sight.

The good news is that you CAN increase the size of the quest log font! in the L panel, look for the Aa and arrows in lower left corner of the panel. It will increase the quest text in the right side of the panel. Not the list of quests however. Look for the same Aa in other panels.

You'll have to reset the font size every time you log on, sadly.

Also, if you want to increase the chat font, you can do that by right clicking on the Tab, choose Change Text Colour, and you'll be able to increase the font size of specific chats.

Let's keep asking for improvements - the squeaky wheel gets the attention, right?!

PS you might also want to post your request in Player Suggestions - might help bring it to the attention of someone in SSG who can fix it!
    Last edited by Aeroniel; Dec 31 2020 at 09:40 PM.

Excellent!!

One is better than none, tyvm. Yes, I reset all my UIs with each toon created; then I use F12 to look at the scenery as I travel.

Chat is larger for me so I can read some of the NPC dialogue in the story instances.

At least I can read the stories!

Suggestion submitted

Happy New Yule!

Quote Originally Posted by zenreiki View Post
    One is better than none, tyvm. Yes, I reset all my UIs with each toon created; then I use F12 to look at the scenery as I travel.

Chat is larger for me so I can read some of the NPC dialogue in the story instances.

At least I can read the stories!

Suggestion submitted

Happy New Yule!
    FWIW, there's a Deed Tracker on LOTRO interfaces. You do have to download your character to update any deeds you've already started on/finished, but it's easier to read than the parchment version. I can't comment on how useful it is yet, since I'm just starting to play again after many years away.
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...edTracker.html

Quote Originally Posted by nilepez View Post
    FWIW, there's a Deed Tracker on LOTRO interfaces. You do have to download your character to update any deeds you've already started on/finished, but it's easier to read than the parchment version. I can't comment on how useful it is yet, since I'm just starting to play again after many years away.
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...edTracker.html
    I'm quite content with the deed tracker. Especially as it also shows deeds that are hidden and would only show up once you finished them: e.g. Ridge-Racer in Eregion
    And it also shows how many LP or virtues points you receive for the deed. (helps with planning to achieve the useful ones... )