We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minas Morgul Ratings Calculator

Minas Morgul version of the ratings calculator, based on current live U25.

Download link v1.0

Use the above link and from the File menu select Download as.. or Make a copy of it to your own Google account. You can't modify and consequently can't use this original document directly. This ODS spreadsheet should work in any Office Spreadsheet application, but looks best in Google Sheets.

How to use it:

Selections
    Class Type: Light, Medium or Heavy - for Mitigation calculations
    Character Level: 1 to 130
    Penetration Effect: Selection will add rating penetration values which exist in specific instances & raids tiers.
    Percentage: Select which percentage graph to display.

Entering values
    Enter ratings or percentages in the appropriate white fields.
    Entering rating will give the correct percentage. Entering a percentage gives the required rating.

Advanced use
    You can use the calculator as a planning tool.
    1) You can enter your current rating in one of the cells below Enter rating.
    2) Enter your desired percentage. This will give your desired target rating.
    3) The Rating Difference column will show how much you're under the target (in red) or above the target (blue).
    4) The same colors return in the graph, so you have a visual guide.

The calculations are compliant with U25 (unless something escaped attention).
    Last edited by Giseldah; Nov 05 2019 at 11:22 PM.

Changed calculation of Critical/Devastating Hit Magnitude in version 1.0b.

Thank you for your constant and conscious hard work!

Updated raid/instance penetration effects in new version 1.0c

The calculator has been updated to be in agreement with U25.

Thumbs up

Awesome !!!

Is there a way to make this hunter specific? For example, when I enter my crit rating, it indicates the current percentage 17.4, which is correct if I am asking about melee %. But for a hunter it should read 22.4% since I am mostly ranged combat. So I am curious if the other stats are reasonable accurate for hunters?

Thank you. It really is an amazing tool.

Rae

Quote Originally Posted by Raederle1 View Post
    Is there a way to make this hunter specific? For example, when I enter my crit rating, it indicates the current percentage 17.4, which is correct if I am asking about melee %. But for a hunter it should read 22.4% since I am mostly ranged combat. So I am curious if the other stats are reasonable accurate for hunters?

Thank you. It really is an amazing tool.

Rae
    The calculator is only designed for calculating the rating percentage part of your percentages. You'll need to add up trait percentage bonuses like Critical Eye yourself.
    For hunter, I think Impact Arrows adds to Physical Ranged Damage, Elusive to Evade percentage and Survival Gear to Phys/Tactical mitigation.
    Besides that you have a number of hunter skill percentage effects. From race traits you can also get some percentages and ofc from skills from other classes if you're grouped up.
    And.. yes, 1h sword gives 1% parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseldah View Post
    The calculator is only designed for calculating the rating percentage part of your percentages. You'll need to add up trait percentage bonuses like Critical Eye yourself.
    For hunter, I think Impact Arrows adds to Physical Ranged Damage, Elusive to Evade percentage and Survival Gear to Phys/Tactical mitigation.
    Besides that you have a number of hunter skill percentage effects. From race traits you can also get some percentages and ofc from skills from other classes if you're grouped up.
    And.. yes, 1h sword gives 1% parry.

Ok, thank you.

Internet browser version of the calculator (work in progress). Will also have a graph, side-by-side or under calculation section, depending on window size.

Absolutely love it! I use your Google docs version but this would become a bookmark SO fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Absolutely love it! I use your Google docs version but this would become a bookmark SO fast!!
    I'm learning HTML / CSS / JavaScript along the way, so it's not a very fast project, but I'll get there.

I don't have the intention to host a website at this time. You probably will need to download and use it locally.