We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

All captain rotations and skill info

Introduction

Soon I'll update this topic completely like many of my other topics. But this has to wait for a little till about July I'll start with a complete overhaul as the current information is very small and limited.

Hi captains, I've decided to make a quick guide on rotations and skill info, what skills do and how they fit together.

My flowcharts ain't finished yet, I need more time to get it all wrapped up. Though, it may feel overwhelming to see this for starting out captains. It's okay to make mistakes at first, you do not need to know everything yet.

I mainly started out with redline rotations, I'll follow up later with blue & yellow. I'm also missing quite some skills but I'll keep updating this thread the further I get, even after the captains class parse update.

Later on I might aswell switch over to google doc.

Flowchart:

Last edited by Zaheer; Jun 06 2021 at 11:16 PM.
    WhiteGoliath

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

I'll soon start updating this section again when I find the time, I'm considering it to put everything of the class into a google document. But might keep it on a discord screenshot. Since Discord emoji's are pretty handy.
    WhiteGoliath

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

We used to have a stickied "captain Resources" page that we used to index stuff. Somehow we need it restickied so you can put it there.
    Last edited by Armitas; Feb 12 2020 at 11:11 AM.

I know captains got a little update last year. I’ve returned to the game... main has always been cappy. Are the rotations and info in this thread still relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Wadvana View Post
    I know captains got a little update last year. I’ve returned to the game... main has always been cappy. Are the rotations and info in this thread still relevant?
    I think battle-shout and grave wound have had their cooldown reduced since this was written, most of the other changes don't really concern red line.
    Agla

Arkenstone
    (imladris/gladden/brandywine/landroval/crickhollow)

Nice work thank you.

I'll soon update this topic again, a lot of the information here is pretty much outdated to current circumstances and the rotation has changed slightly due to Elendil having been fixed.
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    I'll soon update this topic again, a lot of the information here is pretty much outdated to current circumstances and the rotation has changed slightly due to Elendil having been fixed.
    Great. Looking forward

Okay, I read a lot about skill rotations, but how is your DPS on your personal Training Dummies?
    Which rotation generate more DPS?

Self Buffed Stats
    Virtues
    Trait Trees
    Last edited by Capt.Hunor; Apr 27 2021 at 05:55 PM.