We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    For the player who crying about how game is easy i don't agree that ToTD T2C is easy.. You say that because you didn't try. They broke the end game now. With "new stats" my guard will have arround 30k morale and it will get one shot in TOTD T2C.. you see the problem? They made the game harder now and it's ok? HAHA

RUN YOU FOOLS - GANDALF

Quote Originally Posted by Garamel94 View Post
    For the player who crying about how game is easy i don't agree that ToTD T2C is easy.. You say that because you didn't try. They broke the end game now. With "new stats" my guard will have arround 30k morale and it will get one shot in TOTD T2C.. you see the problem? They made the game harder now and it's ok? HAHA

RUN YOU FOOLS - GANDALF
    Would be suspenseful pre 20.1.2 you´ve receive somedebuffed hits around 70k,now they´re much higher or you put your mits to 77k and just have 30-50k morale.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Willj119 View Post

However, since the stat bloat of all recent updates (Supreme armour + flower jewels + rings + bracelets + all gold jewels + Morannon armour) I would say that these mobs are no longer such a big challenge, especially since everyone has refined their strategies for dealing with them. I would even go so far as to argue that these insane new mitigation caps are closer to where they should be for a balanced game than what we currently have!
    This is partially right. Right against level 108 mobs if we were level 108. But we aren't yet.
    But the assumption that every one have done the insane grind for ithilien essences and that every one got one or two full T2 raid set and updated it twice with grind is not right.
    I got many requests from players to take them to the T2 raid but to 90% i have to say to them (even in my kin) "sorry, your equip is not good enough for that". and i'm not speaking from the new golden jewellry and from legendary ithilien essences. just from things like pelennor set and normal golden T8 essences etc.
    I have seen players to try to catch up to us and how hard it was for them (even with help) and i have seen many players to gave it up because of the grind they need to do.

The basic problem is for me: the normal landscape mob/questing is to easy and the grind to be able to bite T2C is far to high. the devs should have scaled the landscape for 2 years ago and for that lowered the grind behind the equip for T2C. but instead their decided to stick to a crackbrained flower grind and let run the caps higher and higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Willj119 View Post
    Lets talk some numbers - These calculations assume you are using the best essences currently available and have balanced your stats to also be ~ the best available too.
    [...]
    Dps classes can play with uncapped mits as well in a lot of situations - In my opinion these changes (although unintentional) look quite promising for making these fights a challenge again, everyone would just need to adjust their mitigations to be several 10s of thousands higher - as you can see this would push morale and mastery back to levels that we saw about when the raid was released...
    Intentional or unintentional, the fights are currently only challanging if we assume what you said "using the best essences currently available and have balanced your stats" for all others who not have all T2 set and all legendary ithilien essences etc. etc. this fights in Thron T2 are now just frustrating because many of them did already a huge grind (flower equip, pelennor set, golden t8 essences some ithilien essences .. you know all the normal things, that you could use till this Bugdate) and now it is not only to grind a bit more to change some essences but it is a clear "you shall not pass!" to them.

We will have to wait, if the devs do something with the current situations against T2 lvl 108 mobs. I for myself: i'm really not motivated to grind new essences for all my alts just to put them away in a week or two. The silence from the devs say a lot about that they were not aware about what they are doing with the "adjustment".
    Last edited by CaerArianrhod; Jun 01 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Would be suspenseful pre 20.1.2 you´ve receive somedebuffed hits around 70k,now they´re much higher or you put your mits to 77k and just have 30-50k morale.
    You cant' put only MITS because we (i am talking now about guards) need BPE higher too soo my morale will stay arround 30k. It's one shot

You cant' put only MITS because we (i am talking now about guards) need BPE higher too soo my morale will stay arround 30k. It's one shot
    At this point it seems to be better to forgo BPE, avoidance rating requirements are too high to reach a tolerable base level of morale. On the bright side a lack of BPE didn't stop Beornings from tanking Throne so to some extent Guardians should still pull through.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    The silence from the devs say a lot about that they were not aware about what they are doing with the "adjustment".
    Yes, probably, or they will hide behind a ' we are too busy fixing the crashing clients ' because they are in trouble ... and leave us with this mess...

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    At this point it seems to be better to forgo BPE, avoidance rating requirements are too high to reach a tolerable base level of morale. On the bright side a lack of BPE didn't stop Beornings from tanking Throne so to some extent Guardians should still pull through.
    I still think that they are broke game and that some bosses we will not finish till they fix They were hard before update, now with update...

Bpe t2 capped(total avoids) will be around 20k this are 1 or 2 essences of evading more rest is already high enough at least after shield tactics.
    But it doesn´t change anything even 50k morale looks a little bit to less.
    We just can hoe that there is a balance of morale and mits which let us do it and we have to find it atm.

Yep. Totally unfair. Mobs of 106+ have been eating their wheaties in preparation for Mordor, and while we had concrete plans to down-level the old raid mobs to 105, those changes didn't end up syncing up properly in our latest patch.

So, our bad. We'll be addressing it ASAP.

In the meantime, consider it a limited time uber-challenge for bragging rights.

-Vastin

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    Yep. Totally unfair. Mobs of 106+ have been eating their wheaties in preparation for Mordor, and while we had concrete plans to down-level the old raid mobs to 105, those changes didn't end up syncing up properly in our latest patch.

-Vastin
    Reading between the lines, I guess this means all our gear is totally worthless now. Kind of like the lv85 West Rohan hump .

Time to save my solvents.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Dear SSG, you boosted our gear like pigs to screw up the end game in a half-second. That should be a record.

Only few kins WORLDWIDE can clear Uo t2c even with old settings, what was wrong with that? Why did you feel the need to increase difficulty so much (+40% dmg more or less)?

I hope it was a big mistake tbh. Im curious to know who tested it before uploading that patch.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

-Vastin
    thanks for showing up and telling us it was a mistake.
    I wonder, how many of those raiders that always tell us that lotro raiding is far too easy will post screens of their t2c raidkills this weak...
    If they can make it with actual values... they proved they were right the last months

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    Reading between the lines, I guess this means all our gear is totally worthless now. Kind of like the lv85 West Rohan hump .

you didnt really think something else would happen, did you?
    with the bloated stats at lvl105, a big raise with 106+ had/has to happen^^
    we should already be at lvl115 and have had some more levelcap raises throughout gondor, but we didnt. instead, all possible stat increases were pumped into lvl100-105 and the result will be a much bigger gap between preMordor and Mordor than it was from 85-86.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

I'm glad it was a mistake and will be fixed but I'm reading that same line. Good to know it's pointless to bother working on current gear. On the plus side I've been thinking about trying an upcoming update in another game. Now I may as well. Red Mage here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    thanks for showing up and telling us it was a mistake.
    I wonder, how many of those raiders that always tell us that lotro raiding is far too easy will post screens of their t2c raidkills this weak...
    If they can make it with actual values... they proved they were right the last months

you didnt really think something else would happen, did you?
    with the bloated stats at lvl105, a big raise with 106+ had/has to happen^^
    we should already be at lvl115 and have had some more levelcap raises throughout gondor, but we didnt. instead, all possible stat increases were pumped into lvl100-105 and the result will be a much bigger gap between preMordor and Mordor than it was from 85-86.
    Sure we can. Maybe not the time attack challenges like Uo and Gothmog but is probably doable even with those settings.

But the point is, they boosted us in the last 5 months and now i should change my perfect gear (after months of efforts) to run this t2 raid (useless to me) and without any certainties about what kind of gear we will need in next expansion. Sorry but changing gear 1 month before the DLC is stupid.

-Vastin
    Well... thanks for answering and closing this debate.

I hope you'll do it sooner than 'Soon'

=> and, btw, if in the same patch you could change that useless 4 pieces blue Guardian ToD armour set bonus.... it's so useless you know....

Val

Like on every proper level cap increase I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    All bosses are doable even with current stat change. We've done fullrun today. Difficulty feels like >= u18 start, but i can't evaluate it correctly as raid is 1 year old.

Arkenstone

Did you change your stats or same gear as old patch?

RUN YOU FOOLS - GANDALF
    Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    Dear SSG, you boosted our gear like pigs to screw up the end game in a half-second. That should be a record.

Only few kins WORLDWIDE can clear Uo t2c even with old settings, what was wrong with that? Why did you feel the need to increase difficulty so much (+40% dmg more or less)?

I hope it was a big mistake tbh. Im curious to know who tested it before uploading that patch.

TotDT was easy as hell before the patch.
    In case you wonder why:
    - The fact that all bosses were cleared in times nowhere near the enrage timers proves this (some bosses even in like 1/5th of the enrage timer or less).
    - Certain bosses have been 6-manned.

If you think TotDT was still hard with all the mechanics known and current gear than you're incompetent.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Dear odisney, you should stop using every glitch about dmg/heal boost then, and all little ToTdT exploit in general before saying that.

Btw, increasing dmg is always the wrong way to increase challenge. Is just the LAZY way to do it.

Dear odisney, you should stop using every glitch about dmg/heal boost then, and all little ToTdT exploit in general before saying that.

Btw, increasing dmg is always the wrong way to increase challenge. Is just the LAZY way to do it.
    Watch our videos and tell me in which ones you see exploits with the exception of the Rakothas 6-man video del/jc posted.
    It's easy to just blame people for exploting/macroing/... when you just can't do what they do.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharta View Post
    All bosses are doable even with current stat change.
    Yes but only as someone said here T2 gear and "using the best essences currently available ...". How many of you in the raid do not have T2 gear and class item /bracelets and using only the normal T8 essences?

Meanwhile we know it was a bad of the devs. so players can wait for the next patch ... but somehow i have the feeling i should not hold my breath till that patch.

Yes but only as someone said here T2 gear and "using the best essences currently available ...". How many of you in the raid do not have T2 gear and class item /bracelets and using only the normal T8 essences?
    I do not try to say these changes are right. It should be fixed for sure. Just good experience for those who want to try it until patch.
    Peace.

Did you change your stats or same gear as old patch?
    Yes, we changed it close to new mitigations cap (depend on boss).
    Gothmog at least is doable with old gear, but the 3rd stage is hell for tanks and melee classes in this case.
    Last edited by Siddharta; Jun 02 2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Arkenstone

Even with these changes to stat caps vs higher level mobs Throne T2C is not impossible to do.
    It is actually a lot more balanced for our current gear now than when it launched about a year ago.
    And I'm saying this as a tank who's running with 26k buffed mitigations, not 77k as some suggested the actual cap is right now

Actually, I'm not using ANY of the U20 gear at all and also not a single T8 crafted essence. All my gear is still either T7 essences or the first T8 crafted essences from Minas Tirith. Also not a single piece of Throne armour on any but one of my characters^^
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

The Bandits Raid Alliance - Laurelin
    http://thebandits.guildlaunch.com/

Which cap of mits does we really have now?
    26k for heavy +~2k seems fair, while a raise to 77k more than +~200%/~53k/~34 essences seems utopical.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast