We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing Treasure in North Ithilien [46.4S, 10.6W]

Hey guys, I'm currently working the Treasure of North Ithilien deed and I'm referring to the treasure locations listed in Lotro-Wiki: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Trea...North_Ithilien. These locations were disussed in another post as players found them. I'm currently looking for the ninth one down at 46.4S, 10.6W but there's no treasure I can find. I'm thinking I came through here at some point before and picked it up but I've gone through the list of treasures and found them all at all locations except this one and I don't even see the treasure box. I'm on Gladden. Does any one know if something happened? Perhaps the treasure was accidentally shifted below the land surface or something? I'm at the co-ords but nothing. Is it there for anyone else? Not sure what to do. It's my last treasure to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel1245 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm currently working the Treasure of North Ithilien deed and I'm referring to the treasure locations listed in Lotro-Wiki: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Trea...North_Ithilien. These locations were disussed in another post as players found them. I'm currently looking for the ninth one down at 46.4S, 10.6W but there's no treasure I can find. I'm thinking I came through here at some point before and picked it up but I've gone through the list of treasures and found them all at all locations except this one and I don't even see the treasure box. I'm on Gladden. Does any one know if something happened? Perhaps the treasure was accidentally shifted below the land surface or something? I'm at the co-ords but nothing. Is it there for anyone else? Not sure what to do. It's my last treasure to find.
    Is this the one at Bar Aroth? If it is, you have to jump because it is on top of the wall.

Those co-ords are for the cache behind Ereblen. From where he stands you need to go either North or South a bit until you can get up the slope to the East then turn back South or North and hug the cliff until you see the treasure.

Pro-tip is remap <del> to "select next object" instead of "select nearest" (or map another key say <ctrl>-<del> to it) then keep clicking this when you are close to the treasure will find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flooz View Post
    Those co-ords are for the cache behind Ereblen. From where he stands you need to go either North or South a bit until you can get up the slope to the East then turn back South or North and hug the cliff until you see the treasure.

Pro-tip is remap <del> to "select next object" instead of "select nearest" (or map another key say <ctrl>-<del> to it) then keep clicking this when you are close to the treasure will find it.
    Yep Flooz, you're solution is the correct one! I remapped del key as you suggested and used it at the co-ord spot and guess what? The treasure is lying underneath the the rockface. No wonder I didn't see it.

Also, thanks to Zoeythefirst. She zipped right out there yesterday after I posted to help me.

Okay, now, back in game before these river toads take me out. If they do, I'll never hear the end of it from the guys back at camp.
    Last edited by Joel1245; Mar 28 2017 at 10:04 PM.

I can confirm, this treasure somehow got moved under the landscape in a recent update. Took me a near hour of going crazy looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    I can confirm, this treasure somehow got moved under the landscape in a recent update. Took me a near hour of going crazy looking for it.
    Hope you bugged it.

BTW, I did open a ticket on this and they confirmed that they'd look into it.

Joel