We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New lvl105 raid sets and bonuses

I found these from game data with Item scanner:

wow, this is crazy stuff.
    as far as i see, most items have 9 slices of stats and some have 10 slices (if equipped with purple essences). i guess, thats not WAI.
    with golden essences, these items have 10.6 or 11.6 slices. thats MUCH more than the 8.6 slices like pelennor instances gear with golden essences.
    if those items get released like that, to get on par, items on the next levelcap have to be on itemlevel of about 330. i think, this is a little bit too much.
    so please make those items golden and reduce them to 8 slices (9.6 with golden essences). thats still strong.
    or just take one essence slot out, then we end up with 8 slices or 9.2 with golden essences. still best in slot stuff. and imo, 18 essences for armour is enough to get the missing stats.

some set bonusses are crazy strong, others are not really interesting.
    red minstrel looks cool, red rk is quite op (a buff to the strongest skill of the strongest dd, really?), red warden is insane...
    compared to those, guardian and burgs (okay, i like the 2% snag) bonusses are completely ####.

can we please have strong bonusses for wearing a complete set instead of pushing everyone to 4+2?

lots of TBD, but still very interesting. thanks for digging this out

btw... hunters penetrating shot sets a buff to targets mitigations? dafuq?
    no setbonusses for yellow minstrels? how about allowing 4 hymns? or some mitigation/damagereduction buffs for the fellowship?
    Last edited by Oelle; May 18 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Thank you for this awful buff of +5 % in Water lore incoming healing buff. we know yellow LM is really bad and useless, but come on, would you mind doing something else ? Especially when this is already given by OE gear drops.

I wish you could do something for the LM since you haven't been working on it since the lvl 95, which starts being very long by now.

Also stop giving them free dps boosts, when survability is terrible. LM is NOT a dps class, you better go back and read what you wrote on the LM tutorial.

Thank you very much

Well I can see that hunter will want 4 Osgiliath + 2 raid for heartseeker spam, or else 4 Osgi + 2 Pelennor for the ranged damage buff.

Great to be so reliant on one skill...

Quote Originally Posted by Assasiny View Post
    Thank you for this awful buff of +5 % in Water lore incoming healing buff. we know yellow LM is really bad and useless, but come on, would you mind doing something else ? Especially when this is already given by OE gear drops.

I wish you could do something for the LM since you haven't been working on it since the lvl 95, which starts being very long by now.

Also stop giving them free dps boosts, when survability is terrible. LM is NOT a dps class, you better go back and read what you wrote on the LM tutorial.

Thank you very much
    actually, every class in red spec is a pure damagedealer, therefore, for the red set, the dps boost is fine imo.
    i agree, the blue setbonusses are awful. but i totally like the 2-set-bonus of the yellow set. +3 pulses allows to stack waterlore 4 times instead of 3 times. thats an increase in hps of 33%.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    Well I can see that hunter will want 4 Osgiliath + 2 raid for heartseeker spam, or else 4 Osgi + 2 Pelennor for the ranged damage buff.

Great to be so reliant on one skill...
    i think, the raidstuff actually has so much more slices, that it overcompensates osgiliath-set-bonus. its 10.6 vs 7. thats 50% more stats on raiditems.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

What in the Blue Hell are those Slices u're talking about? Slice of Pie? Pizza Slices?

Stat slices.

Think they are not ready.
    The Red Captains set has the false Headstats, the "tank" Set too.
    The Red Bonus Set increasment would be nice.

A +10 Outgoing heal would be nicer for the Captain for the 2 pice healing set. because it would be universal.
    So the Red Set you pick up for the OB, and the other two?
    The Valiant Strike you have only in blue, and the mit. buff of the yellow was in the past to low and only on the captain self instead of the fellowship.

The Warden Bleed set looks nice, but do the Bleeds work on lightdamage "bleeds" too?
    4 Slots looks to much, as the slice math by Oelle allready said.

But else they have to create a better armour as the 5 Slot one and the Setarmour of Osgiliath.

6 part setbonus would also be nice.
    But what? for a captain a rallying cry cooldown would be nice.
    But to powerfull, but something each captain would like :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    actually, every class in red spec is a pure damagedealer, therefore, for the red set, the dps boost is fine imo.
    i agree, the blue setbonusses are awful. but i totally like the 2-set-bonus of the yellow set. +3 pulses allows to stack waterlore 4 times instead of 3 times. thats an increase in hps of 33%.

Yup agreed with that WL stack, but there is nothing new.
    In yellow line I wish to see back silence debuff, or stronger debuffs at least on the 4 pieces buff.
    20 % test of will damage, like why this mess...

The 4 pieces buff is so bad that it makes people, at least LMs, going into 2-2-2.
    and that sorm trigger is just ########

EC resets ShW.

Proof none devs knows anything about RKs.
    This bonus was very good at lvl85, but after HD you can't utilise it, properly, as each of those skills are consuming attunement.
    Maybe make this 'return to full atunement after ShW when closing remarks buff is present in addition to EC reseting ShW. Or some other change to returnt to ShW+EC+ShW burst combo.
    But it won't happen. Sure its only yellow tree, and its beyond worthless now, so who cares, they should remove it from game to save 100kB from everyone's instalation size, would be better than keeping this tree in game.

Now, +10% SW damage seems good because 20k becomes 22k until you realize how %s are added in lotro. You have 200+% mastery, 25% (or whatever) from LI, and 20%, 100% (SW only), 5%, 25% from traits, 10% pellenor set, 3% from hope and whatever other buffs you have, but %s are added not multiplified for 388%, so 398% with new set, rather than more obvious 892.2375% (981,46125% with new set) so 1.025% increase in SW damage. Yawn.

Healing, 2set bonus is meh, 4set is nice if it works on allies, not just caster, otherwise, also meh.

No 25% Bleed Damage does not work on Light Dots.. it works "who would have thought" only on Bleeds. But nobody can know since that Bonus only was available a couple of times...

Champion (Complete TRASH as usual)

blue:
    Crit def rating buff: trash
    Glory Damage: trash

red
    +7% Controlled Burn: Why only 7% - previous set bonuses were flat +10% blade/strikes damage
    cost no fervour: trash

yellow
    crit rating bonus: trash
    exchange of blows damage return: trash

Captain (some average and good ones)

blue
    Valiant Healing +20%: Nice
    Rallying cry targets affecting Valiant Strike cooldown: effectively gives Valiant strike a 15sec CD. Not much use given the Valiant Strike pulses for it's full current cooldown.

red
    grave wound damage: ok if it affects bleeds as well
    oathie reset/shadows lament damage: V Nice - The oathie reset is great fun!

yellow
    tactical mit buff: trash
    rez insta cast: useful if you are traiting yellow to red.
    Last edited by Pavlosh; May 18 2016 at 07:20 PM.

Placeholders.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

+3 Water-lore pulses, yay! I've been waiting for that bonus to come back since Hytbold.

Just a note @above: It doesn't actually allow you to stack four HoTs.

The number of stat slices on those things is insane... and the allocation is terrible. Wish Turbine would stop giving us Fate and Vit.

... "Test of Will Damage"? What a ridiculous bonus.
    "Inner Flame Cooldown"? That skill is utterly useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orodalf View Post
    +3 Water-lore pulses, yay! I've been waiting for that bonus to come back since Hytbold.

The number of stat slices on those things is insane... and the allocation is terrible. Wish Turbine would stop giving us Fate and Vit.

... "Test of Will Damage"? What a ridiculous bonus.
    "Inner Flame Cooldown"? That skill is utterly useless now.
    if inner flame could be applied to the whole fellowship and gets switched to the yellow line, it might be viable. what it does today is totally useless, i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    if inner flame could be applied to the whole fellowship and gets switched to the yellow line, it might be viable. what it does today is totally useless, i agree.
    If Inner Flame still did threat transfer to pet, it would also be much more useful.

Where are Beorning sets???

Quote Originally Posted by Orodalf View Post

Hytbold gear does allow you still to stack four HoTs but only the heal component of the skill is affected not the incoming heal buff.
    Not bad both to upgrade the Osg 2set and the WL pulses but to be honest not what I was personally looking for.

EDIT: I stand corrected,the HoTs will remain three as well.
    Last edited by Napoleon21; May 21 2016 at 03:52 AM.

Champs sets sucks again,warden tanking bonus is also lame

Damn! Burglar set bonuses suck...in fact, most of these set bonuses are bad. I hope they're all just placeholders...

Quote Originally Posted by Assasiny View Post

Thank you very much
    Water-lore is basically the main ability for an LM now in groups. That's a very nice buff there.

Quote Originally Posted by dstini View Post
    Water-lore is basically the main ability for an LM now in groups. That's a very nice buff there.
    well that used to be cc/debuffs/si and wound/disease cure at lvl 50ish shame there are no buffs like +10% fire lore strength (still dont understand why Turbine had to remove that legacy for imbuent Lis..)

To just quote the lotro-wiki...

• It is the undisputed master of crowd-control, with abilities to stun, daze and root opponents.
      (no set bonuses for this)
    • The Lore-master also possesses a wide variety of ways to debuff enemies, even in large numbers.
    • (no set bonuses for this)
    • He can also supply his allies with large amounts of Power replenishment, and provide excellent curing support along with some moderate healing.
      (I guess the waterlore fits this 1)
    • The Lore-master's many different pets help by debuffing, tanking, and helping allies.
      (Pet buffs are even bugged, where the fs bear pet buff for example lowers mitigation instead of increasing it, ps, no buffs)
    • Finally, a Lore-master traited in the Nature's Fury (red) tree provides very strong damage, especially AoE damage, and can fulfill a Damage / DPS role in groups.

(I guess they added this line later after the skill tree planner^^ loremaster fulfilling a dps role in dps races like SS T2C minibosses is just a no-go,
    10% damage increasement wont change that whatsoever. the warden set bonuses for bleeds are way better fit for that)

if you would split the armour sets between yellow line, blue line, and red line, u would still expect to see some cc or debuff bonuses on 1 of the sets.
    I would merge the waterlore pulses and income healing buff onto 1 set (1 as the 2 set bonus and 1 as the 4).
    Remove the inner flame, and the test of will damage and make a set that has CC/debuff bonuses.

Can someone explain me what do they mean by -20% Essay of Fire Dispel Chance?

Quote Originally Posted by chiftea View Post
    Can someone explain me what do they mean by -20% Essay of Fire Dispel Chance?
    Im not a runekeeper, but I guess essay of fire has a chance to remove current dots or debuffs on a target on which it is casted. the set bonus reduces the chance of this to hapen by 20%.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast