We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Radagast's Pipe - music, tobacco, and perhaps something more!

Radagast's Pipe is a musical band formed on Fornost in 2012. During its existence the band played lots of concerts, performed at various events and created anthems for the project 'Lotro-Mindon.Ru' and for Brotherhood of Steel kinship. Since the migration to Landroval Radagast's Pipe got stronger and refreshed with some new musicians.

And we hope to continue successfully conquering the hearts of the audience!
    Gilnaure Shrewmouse, Of Mirkwood. At your service!
    Landroval | Brotherhood of Steel & Radagast's Pipe & Watchers of Mindon | @Gil_Shrewmouse

A-a-a-and we will perform tomorrow, on Friday, November 27th, at 2pm ST - in Bree, on the square near the Prancing Pony tavern!

Hard-and-heavy music will wait for you - Rhapsody Of Fire, Deep Purple, Dio and Metallica! It will be a bit loud

Radagast's Pipe will be glad to see you!

Thrash'em All ! © Newine
    Landroval | Brotherhood of Steel & Radagast's Pipe & Watchers of Mindon | @Gil_Shrewmouse

3. Yay, glad to hear your transition to Landroval is going well. Please keep in mind the Lonely Mountain Free Press for notices of your events. I publish every Wednesday with a focus on letting folks know about things going on in Landroval and I would love to include information about your performances. The Free Press publishes on multiple sites in order to reach as many people as possible. You can send me information here or to Aldekim by in-game mail.

Welcome to Landroval!
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

Quote Originally Posted by Elennare View Post
    A-a-a-and we will perform tomorrow, on Friday, November 27th, at 2pm ST - in Bree, on the square near the Prancing Pony tavern!

Hard-and-heavy music will wait for you - Rhapsody Of Fire, Deep Purple, Dio and Metallica! It will be a bit loud

Radagast's Pipe will be glad to see you!

Thrash'em All ! © Newine
    Welcome!

If you would like to start listing your performances on the Happenings on Landroval thread, please let me know. If so, it would be helpful to know if your concerts are role-play focused, RP friendly, or not RP based.

Thank you all for your support!
    It was cool!

Newine, band leader

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^
    *writes down contacts*

And thanks to Miss Lilikate for her help - she played with us yesterday!

A few screenshots from the concert from me:

...and from Arilven and Halbeart!

And we have a video too, thanks to Isneval!

WELCOME !

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore_smoker View Post
    {snip}poster{/}
    WELCOME !
    I forgot to ask permission in a timely fashion, so I'm stealing a copy of your poster to put in today's Landy Lately.

If there is any chance that someone could let me know who made the poster so I can give them credit, I'd appreciate that!

I can always give them credit next week too, but I wouldn't feel as guilty if I could do it today.

Wellie

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    I forgot to ask permission in a timely fashion, so I'm stealing a copy of your poster to put in today's Landy Lately.

If there is any chance that someone could let me know who made the poster so I can give them credit, I'd appreciate that!

I can always give them credit next week too, but I wouldn't feel as guilty if I could do it today.

Wellie
    Mad Hatter Kan is the author of this poster And I'm not joking... *suspiciously looks around*

Quote Originally Posted by Elennare View Post
    Mad Hatter Kan is the author of this poster And I'm not joking... *suspiciously looks around*
    Thankies! Credit will be given.

WELCOME AGAIN!

Forgot to bring here a few sreenshots from the Lotro-Mindon Four Years Anniversary ^^ And a video made by our camera obearator!

The Hope:

Polnolunie:

Radagast's Pipe: look at this dwarf! And Miss Lilikate Buggins looks wonderful in Watchers' uniform!!

Maestro Newine was extremely pleased!

We bring the light! By the way, my weather was clear and sunny, but it was rainy for our camera obearator :P
    Last edited by Elennare; Mar 03 2016 at 08:17 AM.

Last Sunday (yesterday in fact) we played 13 Sting's songs. As Maestro Newine said - it was lyrical and warm concert!

We want to share the video of our performance - songs and the cutest dancing hobbits ever you must see!

As usual many thanks to the professional invisible camera obearator!

And funny pictures ^^

Why did you not came to our concert, eh?

The band and dancing hobbits!

This albino squirrel definitely knows something...

Music and giant flowers!

Full view from the distance:

Greetings all!

Special thanks to Lilikate and Weetod for several transcription!

Welcome! We will be happy to see you!
    Last edited by hardcore_smoker; Mar 31 2016 at 04:57 PM.

Many thanks to everyone who came and listened! I hope that you like our show.

"Radagast's Pipe plays Classical" video:

Once again we want to thank the audience, transcribers (Weetodd from DisEnchanted, Lilikate from The Ninny Hammers and Titomir of Fornost), who worked on the bigger part of this classics set.
    Also many thanks for Kristegar and Elinika for wonderful choreography, which was created in a very short time and still looked amazing.
    / bow
    Sincerely yours, Radagast's Pipe.

And a few screenshots from this concert!

The Blue Theatre Song Contest was today! We could not miss it

Weatherstock VIII is cooomiiing!

Our WCS poster is ready and great, thanks Floradine!

It will be really hot summer

Red face

Our yesterday's Weatherstock concert!

And Twitch record: https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda/v/76069276 (thanks Master Zedrock!)

Even without our band leader (but his thoughts were with us!) it was wonderful, thanks to the LMB and our great audience!

So you know now what kind of shrooms do we like

Two days ago we were honored to play at Rockfest 2016! It was great show - you can find all video at Hollyberye's YouTube channel.

And our part from our very special invisible video o-bear-ator:

It was fun!

It was a lot of fun listening to the band and getting the opportunity to test out some +admin-fueled camera work on the LOTROstream livestream on Saturday.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Find LOTRO on: Facebook Twitter Twitch Google+
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Google+ Instagram
    My PM inbox is broken. Click here to send me a private message.
    cool cool