We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Epic Battle Side Quest Orders

Hello All,

Thought this summary might come in handy.

A summary of my Big Battle guides and walkthroughs.

Epic Battles (Menu Screens) - This runs through the basics of the menu screens.

Epic Battles (Catapults - How To) - This walks you through all the info about catapults and how to use them.

Helm's Dike - Solo/Duo Platinum (How To). This is hosted on the Rare Breed kin website.

Deeping Wall (12 Man Raid) - This is a walkthrough of the instance, side quests, and strategies for Platinum.

Pelargir (6 Man) - This is a walkthrough of the instance, side quests, and strategies for Platinum.

Considerations:

1) I know I am not a Photoshop expert ... so let's keep the comments down about how you can see seams etc. in my maps.

2) I put a lot of hard work in to creating this ... If you chose to use my maps, screenshots, or write-up; please credit me accordingly.

3) There are MANY ways to run these successfully ... my write-ups are NOT meant to be the ONLY way. Experiment and have fun.

4) I welcome any feedback you may have.

Dadi (Meneldor)
    Last edited by Proudcdn; Jan 02 2015 at 08:54 PM.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Proudcdn View Post
    Hello All,

Thought this summary might come in handy.

A summary of my Big Battle guides and walkthroughs.

Epic Battles (Menu Screens) - This runs through the basics of the menu screens.

Epic Battles (Catapults - How To) - This walks you through all the info about catapults and how to use them.

Helm's Dike - Solo/Duo Platinum (How To). This is hosted on the Rare Breed kin website.

Deeping Wall (12 Man Raid) - This is a walkthrough of the instance, side quests, and strategies for Platinum.

Pelargir (6 Man) - This is a walkthrough of the instance, side quests, and strategies for Platinum.

Considerations:

1) I know I am not a Photoshop expert ... so let's keep the comments down about how you can see seams etc. in my maps.

2) I put a lot of hard work in to creating this ... If you chose to use my maps, screenshots, or write-up; please credit me accordingly.

3) There are MANY ways to run these successfully ... my write-ups are NOT meant to be the ONLY way. Experiment and have fun.

4) I welcome any feedback you may have.

Dadi (Meneldor)

read through and checked out maps...great guide excellent work