We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ver 1.33

Ver 1.33 is now available.

Well, I believe this may be the first time that TerrainMap is updated before MoorMap (I'm still getting FR/DE translations for MoorMap). Unfortunately, I did not determine a reliable way of fixing the custom annotation issue that arose from the expansion of the map for Gundabad/U31. Since annotations that preceded the change are intermixed with those after the change, it created a mess that is not easily and reliably fixed. The only reasonable solution at this point is to simply delete all of the affected annotations from TerrainMap and re-export them from MoorMap - noted, the annotations in MoorMap should be correct (although some may never have been created if their coordinates were off map).
    Note, this only affects users that have Custom Annotations in region 2, Rhovanion

To delete the existing custom annotations, go to the folder Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\PluginData\username\AllServers
    where username is your account user name.
    Delete all files that start with "TM_Cust_Annot_2"

To re-export the existing custom annotations from MoorMap, launch the game, load and open MoorMap. Click the gear icon (options) in the upper left.
    Scroll down to the section titled Custom Annotations and click on the "Prompt" radio button. Click Save. MoorMap will close and present the dialog asking if you want to enable TerrainMap Compatability. Click Yes. MoorMap will re-open and automatically export all of your custom annotations back to TerrainMap.

The map sounds really good. I've read your post 3 or 4 times. I'm old and slow and just got back to the game after many years. Help me out and tell me how/where to download it?

Quote Originally Posted by Imatia_Narene View Post
    The map sounds really good. I've read your post 3 or 4 times. I'm old and slow and just got back to the game after many years. Help me out and tell me how/where to download it?
    Thank you for your interest.

The instructions are on the download page at lotrointerface.com:
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...errainMap.html

The easiest and most reliable way to install plugins is with Lunarwater's Plugin Compendium application, a small java application that handles downloading, extracting, and maintaining plugins:
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...nfo.php?id=663

Just download and install Plugin Compendium, it has a regular Windows installer. Then run Plugin Compendium (the installer gives the option to create a desktop icon), select the plugin(s) that you would like to install from the list and install them. Note, once installed, you either need to manually load the plugins each session or set the plugins to automatically load via the Plugin Manager in-game. The easiest way to access the plugin manager is from the character selection screen when logging in - there is a button on the right side that says "Manage Plugins". The manager will show a list of all installed plugins. Select a plugin that you would like to load automatically (it will load on login the next time you log on), then in the bottom right select the character(s) for which you would like it to load or select "All Characters".

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Thank you for your interest.

The instructions are on the download page at lotrointerface.com:
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...errainMap.html

The easiest and most reliable way to install plugins is with Lunarwater's Plugin Compendium application, a small java application that handles downloading, extracting, and maintaining plugins:
    https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...nfo.php?id=663

Just download and install Plugin Compendium, it has a regular Windows installer. Then run Plugin Compendium (the installer gives the option to create a desktop icon), select the plugin(s) that you would like to install from the list and install them. Note, once installed, you either need to manually load the plugins each session or set the plugins to automatically load via the Plugin Manager in-game. The easiest way to access the plugin manager is from the character selection screen when logging in - there is a button on the right side that says "Manage Plugins". The manager will show a list of all installed plugins. Select a plugin that you would like to load automatically (it will load on login the next time you log on), then in the bottom right select the character(s) for which you would like it to load or select "All Characters".
    Thanks very much! You should edit this into your instructions on your main thread posting if another old guy like me happenstances by

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2