[Summer Fun 2012]Forth Evernight Chickens!! To Isengard!![11/07/2012-Wednesday]
Forth Evernight Chickens!! To Isengard!!
Event name:Forth Evernight Chickens!! To Isengard!!
Time to start: SERVERTIME=14:00.... Portugal/United Kingdom Time= 19:00 .(Make sure be on time or even before, few minutes to all regroup and so... Send me a tell if need confirm your timezone.)
Description of the event: Chicken Run to Nan Curunir that only the mightiest chickens will be able to accomplish. Group working together to see how many can reach the final destination... Be free to start hiring some bodyguards
Duration/Rewards: Run should take around 2-3 hours to be succeeded (Depends). Rewards are still being discussed but every participant will at least get something (if not mistaken).
UPDATE: 3x 500 TP
Requirements MAKE SOME OF THE "PRE QUESTS" before... You should complete the initial quests to get more skills and so and to get a long session play. If you dont, your session play time will be to short to be able to acomplish reach Isengard. You have 1 week, I will be doing myself a few to be a ''gold chicken'' "I would advice do the same yourself and get '' Gold Chicken'' (Do most of the quests before the last 1) to be on time safe side .".
(This is a event available to all levels aslong you do the pre-quests so even if arent atm at our server be free to join in )
Any more information you can post here, send me a tell in-game or send in-game mail.
Up for the challenge or you gona Chicken yourself?
Join to your Chicken fellows & fulfil your destiny!
Can you please tell me which are the pre-quests? Are they the "The Sky is Falling" quest chain or do we have to do all the "Flying the Coop" quests as well?
You should try do as many as you can friend because you need around 2-3 hours to reach Isengard so you need have a quest that gives you that time I am gona try myself during weekend to get ''Golden Chicken''
Added to main page to be more conclusive: "I would advice do the same yourself and get '' Gold Chicken'' (Do most of the quests before the last 1) to be on time safe side ."
If you trying to complete quest "Flying the Coop - Trollshaws" be warned. 40 mins of clucking can end in you getting zapped by a stealthed prowler on the high moor Btw the chicken skill paranoia is absolutely useless
If you can use kin vent/ts get a kind hunter to clear the way. This ensures a smooth run and no rage quitting
Slimebag Defiler R9, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and FoG
1) Start the ventrilo program. Click on the Start button, click on Programs and then click on Ventrilo. This will display another menu option called Ventrilo that will start the actual program.
2) Click on the "->" button that is next to the first pulldown window called "User Name". This will open a new window where you can create a logon name to be used when connecting to a server.
3) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter your logon name. The name you enter is entirely up to you. It can be your real name or a nick name.
4) Click the "OK" button. You can come back to this window and click on the help button later on if you want more detailed information about what the other options mean and how to use them.
5) Now that we are back to the main window click on the "->" button that is next to the pulldown window called "Server". This will open a new window where you can enter the details about the server you would like to connect to.
6) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter a name that will describe the new server definition. The name can be anything you want it to be like: "My server" or "Joe's server". When entering a server name you don't need the quotes around it. These server names will show up in the main Ventrilo window.
7) Click "OK".
8) Click on the "Hostname or IP" input box and enter the server hostname or IP address given to you by the person hosting the server.
9) Click on the "Port number" input box and enter the servers port number. The program will automatically display the default port number of 3784 but you can change this to what ever the server needs it to be.
10) Click on the "Password" input box and enter the servers password as defined by the server administrator.
11) Click "OK" to return to the Ventrilo main window.
12) Click "Connect" to establish a connection between you and the server you just defined.
13) You should also click on the Setup button and configure all of the different options that control Ventrilo. This is very important when it comes to controlling the microphone or input source. Once in the Setup dialog click on the "Help" button. Be sure to read what all of the options are and what they mean. This is very important for the Voice page.
We will give you server details when you log in I will be online after 18:00 PM <-> 13:00 servertime ( 1 hour before event)
Excellent event and excellent slide show, it was fun and it is good to watch it again
Thanks to Rucagorn for organizing and leading, to our faithful bodyguards and everyone who took part
Spiders in V1Pre-B13: 8-legged menace. B13: 8-legged bait. B14: 8-legged trap... no more! B15/MoM: 8-legged *splat!* Spiders in V2B7: We cope. B8: FotM? B9: 8-legged menace. Spiders in V3B3: Mourning for my hatchlings.
Heeeeey maese Rucagorn, I think that I in the end got it
On the way out of Echad Eregion, a Lynx killed three fighting chickens with a area attack. But well, the race was fun fun and fun I was smiling all night.
My screenshots http://imageshack.us/g/833/screenshot00801.jpg/
P.D. humm, yes, excuse my english please, i don't speak it very well