The Eldar Olympics - The Great Pie Race, July 15th 8pm (BST)
The penultimate event is a team pie run around The Shire, perfect for Hobbits!
Each team will consist of six players
Each team will be given a crafted pie to use as a baton
One member of the team will be at each checkpoint
The race will go through the following checkpoints:
Start Michel Delving
End Michel Delving
1. This is a foot race so use of mounts is prohibited.
2. Each team may have one warden which can use its speed buff for one stage of the race. No other speed buffs or use of stable mounts/summoning/mapping/travel skills are allowed.
3. The race route follows that of the circular road that runs through the Shire, stay as true to this as possible. So no cutting through fields.
4. The baton must be traded before you can continue the race.
5. Teams will not have finished the race until the pie is traded with the event organiser.
6. No Guardians are allowed to take part in any events that contain running due to the ability to trait for increased run speed.
7. Maximum of 12 individuals can be entered from each kin for each event.
8. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
9. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
10. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 5g each (30g total)
2nd - 4g each (24g total)
3rd - 3g each (18g total)
One member from each group needs to go to each checkpoint at 8pm.