The Eldar Olympics - Iron Man Race, July 12th 8pm (BST)
The Sixth Event is the ultimate test of endurance
The race consists of three parts, running, riding and swimming.
Start Bree Town Hall
Run to Brandywine Bridge
Horse ride to Tinnudir
Swim to Tyl Ruinen
1. The race requires the use of personal mounts.
2. No speed buffs or stable mounts/fast boat travel/summoning/mapping/travel skills allowed.
3. There is no set path but must go to the checkpoints to change over transportation type.
4. To finish the race you must find and /wave at the event organiser at Tollobel.
5. No Guardians are allowed to take part in any events that contain running due to the ability to trait for increased run speed.
6. The Bay Mount, Bloodbay Mount, Blonde Sorrel Mount and Chestnut Mount are the only mounts allowed to be used in events requiring a personal mount.
7. Maximum of 12 individuals can be entered from each kin for each event.
8. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
9. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
10. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.