The Eldar Olympics - Hedge Time Trial, July 11th 8pm (BST)
The fifth event is a team time trial through the Bree Hedge Maze.
Each team will consist of 4 players.
Each team will be given a crafted cosmetic item to be used as a baton.
Each member of the team will run through the Hedge Maze as quickly as they can then race back to the start round the outside and pass the baton on to the next member.
Each team runs seperately.
1. This is a foot race but mounts are allowed once you are outside of the maze returning to your team mates.
2. No speed buffs/summoning are allowed.
3. The baton must be traded and cosmetically equipped before the next member can enter the maze.
4. Teams will not finish the race until the baton is traded to the event organiser.
5. No Guardians are allowed to take part in any events that contain running due to the ability to trait for increased run speed.
6. The Bay Mount, Bloodbay Mount, Blonde Sorrel Mount and Chestnut Mount are the only mounts allowed to be used in events requiring a personal mount.
7. Maximum of 12 individuals (three teams) can be entered from each kin for each event.
8. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
9. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
10. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 5g each (20g total)
2nd - 4g each (16g total)
3rd - 3g each (12g total)