The Eldar Olympics - Hunt the Captain, July 8th 8pm (BST)
The fourth event, try to find the Captains as quickly as you can.
Five Captains are hiding in a given area, find them as quickly as you can
The quicker you find the Captains the more points you will get
Points will be awared based on what flag the Captain is flying.
Victory = 3 points
Hope = 2 points
War = 1 point
Round One – Rath Teraig
Round Two – Thorin's Hall
Round Three – The Hedge Maze
Round Four – Old Forest
1. Each round will last 15mins.
2. No speed buffs/summoning allowed but can use personal mount
3. Banner displayed is based on time not location. The longer it takes to find the Captain the fewer points you will get.
4. The winner will be the one with the most points at the end of Round Four.
5. The Bay Mount, Bloodbay Mount, Blonde Sorrel Mount and Chestnut Mount are the only mounts allowed to be used in events requiring a personal mount.
6. Maximum of 12 individuals can be entered from each kin for each event.
7. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
8. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
9. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 8g
2nd - 7g
3rd - 6g
Entrance to Rath Teraig at the Dwarf Barracks at 8pm.