The Eldar Olympics - Evendim Swimathon, July 7th 8pm (BST)
The third event is a team swim in everyones favourite swimming location!
Each team will consist of three players
Each team will be given a crafted cosmetic item to be used as a baton
One member of the team will be at each checkpoint.
The race will swim to the following checkpoints
To Tyl Ruinen
To Ost Baranor
1. Each team may have one warden which can use its speed buff for one stage of the race. No other speed buffs or fast boat travel are allowed.
2. There is no set route.
3. The baton must be traded and cosmetically equipped before continuing the race.
4. Teams will not finish until the baton is traded to the event organiser.
5. No Guardians are allowed to take part in this event due to the ability to trait for increased run speed.
6. Maximum of 12 individuals (four teams) can be entered from each kin for each event.
7. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
8. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
9. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 5g each (15g total)
2nd - 4g each (12g total)
3rd - 3g each (9g total)
One member from each group needs to go to each checkpoint at 8pm.