The second event is a joyful run around the fine drinking establishments of Middle-Earth. Perfect for dwarfs and hobbits!
The race will visit the following pubs:
Start in Greenfields.
To The Plough and Stars – Brockenborings
To The Ivy Bush – Hobbiton
To The Bird and Baby – Michel Delving
To The Green Dragon – By Water
To The Floating Log Inn – Frogmorton
To The Golden Perch – Stock
To The Prancing Pony – Bree
Finish The Forsaken Inn – Lone-Lands
1. The race requires the use of a personal mount.
2. No speed buffs or stable mounts/summoning/mapping/travel skills are allowed.
3. You must drink at each pub until you become 'muddled wits' before setting off for the next one.
4. To finish the race you must find and /wave at the event organiser inside The Forsaken Inn.
5. The Bay Mount, Bloodbay Mount, Blonde Sorrel Mount and Chestnut Mount are the only mounts allowed to be used in events requiring a personal mount.
6. Maximum of 12 individuals can be entered from each kin for each event.
7. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
8. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
9. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 8g
2nd - 7g
3rd - 6g
At Halros' camp in the Greenfields, The Shire at 8pm