The Eldar Olympics - The Race of Eriador, July 3rd 8pm (BST)
The first event of the Olympics, this is a team horse race across Eriador.
Each team will consist of 6 players.
Each team will be given a crafted cosmetic item to be used as a baton.
One member of the team will be at each checkpoint
The race will pass through the following checkpoints.
Start Thorin's Gate.
To Brandywine Bridge
To The Last Bridge
End Dol Baran
1. The race requires the use of a personal mount.
2. No speed buffs or stable mounts/summoning/mapping/travel skills are allowed.
3. There is no set route but must go to each checkpoint to collect up all team members.
4. Must trade and cosmetically equip the baton at each checkpoint before continuing the race.
5. Teams will not have completed the race until all 6 members arrive at the final checkpoint and the baton traded to the event organiser.
6. The Bay Mount, Bloodbay Mount, Blonde Sorrel Mount and Chestnut Mount are the only mounts allowed to be used in events requiring a personal mount.
7. Maximum of 12 individuals (two teams) can be entered from each kin for each event.
8. This is a fun event so please don't cheat.
9. There will be various anonymous event officials taking part in each event to monitor that everyone is following the rules.
10. If found cheating the individual/team will be disqualified from the event and their kin will face a 50 point penalty.
1st - 5g each (30g total)
2nd - 4g each (24g total)
3rd - 3g each (18g total)
One member from each group needs to go to each checkpoint at 8pm.
Please sign up below.
Last edited by Edan_Eldar; Jun 26 2012 at 06:18 PM.