- My in game name at the moment is Aedellas. I am only a level 7 RK (will level fast) But I have a 75 Burg being transferred to Landroval within the nex few days.
- I love everything about the game. I love to RP, I love to Attend events RP OR non RP, I LOVE to PvP. I have a very good knowledge about game and I would go out of my way to help others in need all the time.
- I spend more time playing than not playing, I'm a very active player.
- Playstyle - I am a very, very fast leveler. I can get a toon to 75 in a week with all focus on it of course. I don't really like to grind that much, only for deeds. I spend alot of time helping people with quests and instances. Also, I spend alot of time in the Moors, especially if I have a kin grouped up with me there. So yes I will be having a 75 Burglar, and a 75 RK eventually.
- I have experience in leading kinships and guilds (other games). I stay away from confrontations and if there is one between 2 people, I would be the first one to get into it and try to resolve things. I come onto the game to have fun so I like to avoid that.
- Optional - I was born in Italy, Raised in South Philadelphia, I'm 21 years old and I just love the game of Lotro. And I already pre-ordered Rohan
I do not want to join just any kin. I prefer a more organized one. Kins that holds events sometimes. Does kin pvp or pve runs, Socializing, that kind of thing. I do not want to join a kin where no one helps each other out. When I am in a kin and I'm not doing anything important, I will ask in kin chat if someone needs help with something. I don't know why, helping people makes me feel good. I will be online all day today on Landroval as Aedellas, an RK. Thank you guys for reading. Good luck and have fun!