1. The hunter class is in a relatively fine spot, for the comatose PvE-r who doesn't move.
2. This game doesn't have PvP.
3. See #2.
4. Developer(s) doesn't actually read these forums, except for every few months. See #5 for an exception.
5. Developer agrees to some changes as a definite possibility, but never implements them.. in over 5 months.
6. You haven't given enough money to Turbine yet. Sub for another year and buy their maximum points package.
7. Really, there's some great deals in #6. You should totally go check them out. You can totally exchange your money for points at a better rate.
8. Its lore appropriate for all classes to be immobile and ditzy. Hobbits have big bellies, as do dwarves, so giving them any sort of mobility for hunters is out of the question. I mean, who else has elevensies besides a hobbit? The mighty hobbit hunter, who has been tracking its prey for a long time now, must stop just as elevensies starts. MMmmm. Mashed taters.
9. See #4. Betcha the dev won't! Hah! Good one.
10. Because we really need another reason, besides all of the obvious bugs.
11. Its hard to fix something without breaking it further apparently.
12. What, you're not VIP? You're not important! Go and sub for Turbine already.
13. Hunters aren't archers, they're just champions with a prettier bow and worthless 'armor.'
15. Turbine believes that giving cosmetics is a far better alternative to updating game content.
16. Turbine believes (as do several players) that some jewellery will fix all of our issues.
17. Draigoch glitches when there's a hunter involved. (hah!)
18. While every other class gets some sort of survivability, the hunter gets screwed over because people think its a ranged class. (Warden? Assailment? Heeeellllloooo?)
19. You're still here? Wow. You should totally l2p as the non-hunters roll, and roll another class!11!!!
20. Because everything above, sadly, is true.
Ya kidding me?
With reasons above, who needs fixes?
I mean, look how lore appropriate #8 is.
Last edited by Ornaith; May 17 2012 at 12:55 PM.
Lol, I don't even care to redownload the whole client to fix the one corrupted file.