PvM=PvMP? if so: stabile. kinda cheap from time to time, and there are A LOT which you wont understand unless you've been here for a while. And by that I mean 2007, so much stuff Ive missed out on.
Raiding? Mostly Kinship raiding unless you look for skirmraids.
Events? its crowded, but you will manage.
Peak time I cant answer.
PvMP is ok. a little hard and challenging alot of the time. but fun.
events are about as crowded as on any other server.
Peak time? not sure what you mean there.
Raiding? my kin is always ready to run some skirms and stuff. but morst raiding takes place out on the moors.
Hello my Gladdenish friends...I came to ask some information about your place:
1) How's PvM there?
2) How's Raiding?
3) Is very crowded on events like Treasure Hunt or Festivals?
4) When is the peak time?
Basically I'm looking for a server to start and I like the name of this one...Scouting never hurts however. Thank you anyone that can help me.
1) Half decent...pretty steady...I enjoy it.
2) Small server so raiding kins are not in abundance. Raiding really only happens within kins...only really see out of kin spots being filled by certain classes (cappys in particular)
3) Crowded? Sure, but that's what layering is for.
4) Peak time? I'd say the server is primarily EST. In the evening and after work for those folks.