Some suggestions for the Monster players' satisfaction
this I posted in the general discussion:
Turbine, first of all, you have to appreciate that we, who play monster players, are also your client base, we also want something every now and then. Why is it so hard to give us simple joys? I want a few things in ettenmoors/game in general for MPs
1. Mail/vault/share storage system, so we can transfer our stuff at least from one toon to another
2. Another pvmp area (PLEASE!!!)
3. Another MP class: angmarim sorceress would be great since not many feminine classes we have.
4. Your theory/model for the moors is that creeps should always be outnumbering the freep thats why you have given us such pathetic dps and heals compared to the freeps. BUT you cannot guarantee that situation, can you? SO please believe it that its not going to happen, please provide us with some very good, real (not those funny Outnumber buff currently in place) looking buffs, like 20 to 40% damage increase when we are outnumbered say for 1.25 to 1 and upwards. Also, as you have done zoning in the map, so count only those players who are in that zone (like Hoardale, or Coldfells) at that time for calculating the buff. Not all the population afk in grams or questing in Hoarhallow should be counted towards the war front buff/debuff.
5. Allow us to access/visit the homesteads, even if only as NPCs, and even if only inside the boundary of our personal homes. That will alleviate that feeling of being imprisoned in the portion of the map waiting for our opponent to arrive and nuke us.