LF Kinship with equal/more emphasis on leveling vs Raiding
Returning player- left just after the last paid expansion. Lifer. I quit playing Rift because I can’t commit to Raiding. That hasn’t changed- I have 9 semi-active toons on Landroval- one of everything but warden and a Rank 4 Warg with three fair maps. As my time permits I’d like to develop more of them. My current Kin doesn’t do anything as a group, can’t offer any new advice, and I’m the only one that’s ever online. I seek a Kin:
1. That uses Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Mumble for more than just Raiding.
2. That not only permits alts- but is spending time developing them. I have one teen, a couple 30's, one 40's, three 60's, one at 75.
3. That can offer suggestions/mentoring for different classes.
4. That knows the value of crafters.
5. That doesn’t have any RP requirements!
6. That can handle not having every toon I play in their Kin..
I’m EST- I try to log in during the week after 6pm until 10-12pm and weekends. In reality, I’m playing 1-2 nights a week and most Sunday evenings. I have internet at work- so it's possible to post to a Kin website in advance for events, etc.
Currently, I’m leveling my Captain Athalahelm and my Champion Thallad- I can be found on one of them in game or via Mail Post.
If my situation changed to the point I could Raid... I would not go back to Rift... GW2 maybe... but I doubt I'll be the only one...