I want 24 pages of taking about me like Adino's thread
PS- anyone happen to be going to see the Red Hot Chili Pepperz in Toronto Tomorrow (Sat, Apr 28)?
Toronto is just a little too far from Texas for me to make that concert. But, I am going to try and make the KISS/Motley Crue concert somewhere this summer!
Stars...We don't need no stinking Stars!
“If you wound us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that” ~William Shakespeare
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain
*blanket statement raging against thorrod that's very one sided and half true*.... honestly man what's wrong with you! I mean... I died.... in the moors... like... dead and all that... it was like 15 seconds before I could go die again!
thought I'd make it a bit more like the Adino! thread.
Thorrod!!!!!!!!! This.....that......and the other.
The Guide of How to Rant
Definition of ranting. It is the act of spewing out information in an angry stream of words that deliver a message. Now that everyone knows that we’ll move on to the steps.
1. Ranting. When people find something that annoys them a lot, this can be anything from the way horror movies characters act stupid, to how some people keeping miss spelling a word, or how computers keep bugging you. It basically can be about anything that just gets on your nerves. So once you have a reason to rant the next step would be to recall what you know about it.
2. Facts. You need to make sure that you know a few things about it. You don’t want to end up looking like a fool when you don’t give facts, examples, or relevant information about it. It’s all about thinking before you write anything down. After all, if you’re going to argue with someone’s opinion about something, you don’t rant about how wrong they are, with only one or two facts to back you up. You need to do some research that backs you up but also from another person perspective as well. That way, you’re more educated about the topic you’re ranting about and prepare for anyone’s disagreement with you.
3 Don’t rush! Rushing makes you babbled on like a lunatic. If you rush, people will not take you seriously. And it will also result in your ranting to be terrible, in which will make you sound stupid. You need to open your rant clearly. Introduce your audience to what you are mad about. Then you begin to list the faults, the bad traits or whatever about it that you want to talked about. It is from there that you can give out your thoughts about it and develop a reasonable argument about it.
4. Never yell. Yelling constantly in your ranting is immature and makes you look like an idiot. Besides, you won’t get your point across if you do. As well as typing in all caps (especially if your rant is typed up and not a video rant) because it’s just plain annoying.
5. Humor. It never hurts to have it in your ranting. It shows that you’re still human and not overcome with blind rage to feel any other emotion.
6. No cursing. Why? That’s easy to answer because it’s also immature. By cursing in your rant, it makes others think that you aren’t intelligent enough to make your point across without doing so. As well as, show that you can’t control yourself enough to do so. But if you must, keep it minimum so that your rant isn’t taken over by them.
7. Make your point. Your rant must contain a conclusion because it is what ties everything together. It allows people to see that you’re focus enough to write a decent, thought out rant. Hopefully if you illustrate your point well enough you will also sway people into thinking the way you do.
All in all, it’s better to read decent rants then those that melt your brains.