I think discussion about new/tweaked/improved skills was beaten to death. This thread is just for small changes that will make playing hunter more convenient and thus more enjoyable.
* Oil-wash will be a regular skill we learn from trainer.
* Instant skills are able to use on move.
* Our cc/interrupt skills will be "immediate".
* Explanation how exactly our -threat legacies and -threat tomes work
* Some new kind of oils, that will keep current bonuses we have from fire/light but will make our attacks do westernese/beleriand/ancient-dwarf damage type.
* Port to Lothlorien (if we can't port inside because of some lore issues, at least some nearby on the lothlorien forest border)
I'd also like to see stealth tracking become a passive.
Your point about CC/interrupt being immediate and on the run creates a very strong change. If I am in melee range of a mob, and pop a swiftbow + blindside + dazing blow that's a very fast, set of attacks that I could see doing a significant amount of damage.