RK CC skills:
- Chilling Rhetoric - Slow one, kill the other while he moves to you.
- Rune of Restoration - Kill one while the others focuses on the rune
- Shocking Touch - ...
- Armour of Storm - To use in a pinch (Lightning is the best, but frost isn't so bad either).
- Shocking Words - with full attunnement it works often enough (still not reliable)
- Distracting Winds - Area slow to get you some room
- Vivid Imagery - It IS a CC skill no matter what you say...
I believe this list is more accurate. You included some debuffs, which aren't CC.
1) Learn to manage pulls.
There is no such thing as a pull in lotro. But I assume this is a misunderstanding on my side, because I understand that word in a different way, having played a game where this works differently, so let's skip this point.
The general definition of pull being aggroing mobs. To manage your pulls, is to not aggro too many mobs.