We are here to deliver salvation to Middle Earth and annihilate the evil that lurks within it.
Who We Are:
We are a new kinship on Nimrodel seeking new members. Our sole purpose is to provide casual players with a place to call "home" in Middle Earth. At the moment, we are a small kinship and we would like to add more friendly, helpful players to our ranks. The kinship's primary objective is to complete any content of the game that is needed whether that be end-game stuff, raiding, or beginning instances and quests. We are a laid back group of players only looking to explore and enjoy this game as much as possible. So if you are looking for fun, friends and fellowship come check us out!
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy the game surrounded by a friendly, helpful, fun environment.
- Be able to successfully complete raids, instances, quests etc. as a kin whenever possible.
- Assist one another in progressing our characters in anyway we can.
- Most of our members are North American/Oceanic but we accept anyone from anywhere.
-All in all, have a great group of members who take pride in their kin.
What kind of players we are looking to recruit:
- Right now Salvation is open to all levels and classes.
- You must be at least 18+ years of age or close to it to join.
- You want to be apart of a casual kinship.
-You want to be apart of a work in progress and are understanding that the kin is still growing, so don't expect too much from it yet.
- Lastly, you just want a place where you can hang out and play the game with friendly people, in a care-free environment where fun is the only real requirement.
If interested in joining please contact me in-game for a quick interview and then invite. Thanks!
About the leader:
My in-game name is Macintosh and this is my first character on the Nimrodel Server. I transferred over from the server Elendilmir to play with some real-life friends on this server. I am currently working on getting some of my level 65 characters transferred over, and in the meantime I will be leveling Macintosh. I have been playing LOTRO since Beta so I would say I that I know this game inside and out. I also have founded and lead a few kinship's since Beta and a few are still around. I know how to lead a successful and yet still fun kin and look forward to expanding Salvation. A website is on the way and Ventrilo will soon become available to all members to use. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on the forums or in-game. Happy hunting!