This is a 'sense of humor' disclaimer. If you don't what that means, google it!!
The Top Ten things about Nimrodel's Moors that you may, or may not know of:
1. Role-playing: I'm a legendary Bard of old...my voice will bolster those who may falter, and I always seek to motivate idle hands......HA. Not really! I don't know what role-playing actually means, but it turns my name white.
2. The only person who has changed there name more than Milt is that guy who sings "Purple Rain".
3. First Marshall An does not spawn when TA is blue. Its true, I wouldn't lie about that one I swear!
4. All the Hunters during MoM book6 became Black Arrows during MoM book7. All of the Black Arrows during MoM book7 became Guardians during SoM. They are also all #1 of this list.
5. Bree is a "Monster Player Free Zone". Thats where you go if you have issues with defeatism. I'd recommend the Prancing Pony, or you can just Man Up.
6. "The BB are cheaters, and the Spit are farmers". Its a bestseller. Consumers who purchased this book have also liked, "The Moors Conspiracy", currently only in paperback. Quantities are limited!
7. Blood-Mart truly does have the best deals in the Moors. Be sure to check daily for special offers.
8. Where is Grothum?
9. My Stun pot didn't work.
10. Its Rusty's fault.
Feel free to create your own Top 10 list, or you can just add ones randomly that come to mind!
1. There once was a captain named Hobodabobo. He owned Bree before he sold it to the gold farmers. I'm not sure what this has to do with the 'moors other than Hobo once tried to buy Hoarhallow but Slither wouldn't sell.
2. Have you seen troll session play? Best skill in the game: Aoe Punt!
3. Eightrinc once owned Isendeep and made a killing off of caveclaws and Ancient Silver from the Auction Hall.
4. Golloval is the name of a small eagle in the 'moors. He used to be very popular. He now writes hatemail to Lt. An and even has a small political campaign named "Nerf Counterassault Destiny Points". Not surprisingly it only has 1 goal.
5. PPPPPP- otherwise known as the People Purple Eater was actually intentionally done because a pack of 12 wargs on Nimrodel wasn't good enough without it.