Completed Expert-Master, Novice Jeweler NPC won't give me quest to start Superior...
I leveled up to Expert-Master. The next step is to get access to Superior Workbench.
(1) The Novice Jeweler in Bree won't give me a quest to start the access to Superior Workbench ( I expect that is the next step, since that is what happened for my metalsmith, tailor, and cook)
(2) UPDATE - The Expert Jeweler in Esteldin does not give me a quest either
What can I do to get access to Superior Workbench?
Re: Completed Expert-Master, Novice Jeweler NPC won't give me quest to start Superior
Originally Posted by Kromich
Expert Jeweler in Esteldin will not give me a quest.
Some characters are bugged can not get access to the superior facilities. Turbine changed the crafting system. In the process, some crafters in training got hung up. As far as I know these are the only choices:
1) Accept that your character can not advance. Hope that Turbine corrects the game in a future update. I believe the next one September 27, 2011.
2) Try changing professions. Starting over with zero crafting XP. Hope this switch clears the issue.
3) Delete the character. Create new one.
4) Put in a Game Master ticket. Only available to VIPs and Premiums during the support period. Ask the GM to fix you.
I have not seen once of these threads in a while. There were a lot of these bugged characters when Update 2 went live.
Since you have made sure to visit the novice and expert NPC for your craft. No dice. Try option 4. Good luck.
Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.