May 18 2011 04:45 PM #1
GTCs Fixed! and Product Key Upgrade Information
I am VERY happy to announce that GTCs now properly work for accounts, regardless of status. Add away!
- There are GTCs that may give an error which notes that the Game Card is not valid. If this is the case, please contact the Account Management department and they will be happy to assist you. If you call, be sure to have the GTC ready, and if you submit a web form, be sure to include the code.
- Please note if the card starts with GTC that you should ignore those 3 characters.
- If the code has any "O" or "0" ( O as in Orange or Zero) please enter them as a "Q" instead (like Queen).
- GTCs can not be used in the Product Key field.
How to use Multiple GTCs
You can now add GTCs to your account at any time. Additionally, please note that you lose NO time by adding a GTC in the middle of active time. The time included with the new GTC will always be added after the end of the current time. For example:
- Bob has an account that is currently active on a GTC through February 14th.
- He adds a 60 day GTC on February 2nd.
- His new expiration date will now be April 14th (NOT April 2nd).
Product Key Additions
In most cases, product keys can be successfully added (including any included play time) to active subscriptions. They can also be used to create new subscriptions.
There is an issue at this time where the billing system will allow you to add a product key to a non-active account. However, if there is any play time included it may not be added to the account. If you experience this issue, please contact the Account Management department. You can call or submit a web form. Information for both is in my signature.
Last edited by CarpeNoctem; Nov 10 2011 at 06:38 PM.LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
To request a Paid Service or support from a specific team, click the "Support Center" tab, then "Submit a Ticket"
English Account/Store Support is available at 855-WBGAMES or (781) 407-4020.
Sunday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern
Deutsch Support Portal
français Portail de support
- Community Guidelines
- New Posts
- Dev Tracker
- Forum List
- New Player Discussion
- General Discussion
- Riders of Rohan
- Turbine Global Service Discussion
- Turbine Global Service Discussion (International)
- Official Discussion Threads
- LOTRO Store Feedback
- Der Herr der Ringe - Deutsch
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux - Francais
- Landroval [EN-RE]
- Laurelin [EN-RP]
- Anduin [DE]
- Belegaer [DE-RP]
- Gwaihir [DE]
- Maiar [DE]
- Morthond [DE]
- Vanyar [DE]
- Estel [FR-RP]
- Sirannon [FR]
- Bullroarer (Public Test Server)