Hello. I'm a hobbit. I collect mathoms. In-game, this means my hobby is collecting rare and wonderful items.
Bumping these again, because I did a complete inventory of my characters' banks and figured this would be a good indication of the types of things I have and like to collect. If you've played Neopets past the silly flash games, I'm essentially an r99-r106/r180 item collector. Rare, special, and retired items.
I have stuff like:
Zaudru's Leg x6, Thorog's Scale x14
Scroll of the Ages x10
Amulet of the Witch King x3, Scrap of Storvagun's Armour, Thorog's Claw x2, Thorog's Fang, Thorog's Horn
Chest of the Seeker x7
Hoarhallow Brittleleaf Seed x3
Hewn Rallying Horn
Flask of Lhinestad x5, Milkthistle Draught x15
Elf-Captain's Notes x16, Ruined Soldier's Record x6, Graven Rune x10
Secrets of Beasts x11
Roast of Heroes x8
Serene Stew, Ballad of Aiglos, Chant of the Stalwart
Bow Chant: Whisper-draw x17, Wind-rider x9
The Miser's Coin x2, Elven Brooch x1
Blue Flower Gift Box x3, Green x3, Red x3 (missing one colour though, weirdly)
Bree-land Gift Box x2, Dwarf x2, Elf x2, Hobbit x2
Unbound BoA items (in housing chests): Flagit's Head, Bullroarer's Tankard, Inn League Keg, Black Bear with League Hat
Award - 50 Turbine Points, 100 Turbine Points
Mithril-infused Khazad-iron Ingot x3, Cup of Blessed Elf-flour x18
Uncut Moria-adamant x1, Durin Figurine x2
Old crafting items: Jagged Aurochs Horns, Lethal Sharp Dread Turtle Webbed Claws, Swale-singer's Mandibles, Slender Horns, Streaked Horns, Torn Claws, Dusky Claws, Great Claws, Neekerbreeker Ichor...
Cloak of the Dragonfly, Spring-flinger Hat (not bound to account)
Gift of Greater Loyalty x1, Patience x10, Valour x10
Luminous Spirit Stone x17, Brilliant x1
I likely won't sell stuff for gold, but I'll part with some of the above for other rare items. I can buy stuff you have for gold but I'm not exactly rolling in coin (I'm mostly self sufficient but have never really worked the AH) so you may end up with stacks of T4 settings or something in lieu of gold instead. :P Obviously for stuff like BoE purple and fortunes, you're not exactly going to get a hefty premium for them or anything.
- Still want that Zaudru's Stinger. From previous version of Helegrod.
- Rune Tablet, if it even drops (Trollshaws discount pocket item).
- Those "awards Turbine Points" consumables. They're from lotteries, not BoA, but no one seems to AH them.
- More weird, randomly retired/hard to find stuff like the above.
- Other random BoE purples (not the L48-50 stuff from Angmar/Rift, nor the 51+ shoddy stuff that drops in Moria+, but mostly level 5-50 set items, pocket items, weapons etc, usually with some sort of a little description or story attached to them.)
- Elven Yule-fest Wall and Elven Snowglobe. Missed those two for some reason.
- Your 4 Zaudru Legs, for my 4 Thorog Scales, so I can have 10/10 and free up one vault spot.
- Pipeweed seeds! I never did collect those and I have very little of the crossbreeds. Hornblower, Old Toby, Rushlight, Lengalenas seeds, etc
- Non-apprentice Ingredient Packs. I'm well aware how trivially easy it is to get an infinite number of the Apprentice ones!
- A good number of festival non-BoE cosmetics and furniture (not as crucial for me but I'll look at them). Like oh, the current anniversary maps.
- Map to X, Tome of X, etc shop-type items that drop in the world. I have a number of them already and only look for really cheap ones for the most part though.
- Old book pages, though I'm running out of storage on my character that holds that one.
- Fortune -- 7 is what I need to complete the set.
If you have old, weird items that need a good retirement home where they'll be set on a plinth and nicely dusted every week, let me know! Thanks.